Fyianneko

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
For me, I personally find that sucking on my paci or snuggling with my stuffies does the trick! Especially after a long day, it helps so much to just get in that younger mind set.

What about you all? What helps you age regress

If I'm on my own, reading children's books, and chilling in my pyjamas and sharky slippers (see profile picture).

If my partner is with me, a quick way to feel childish and vulnerable is to go over her knee for a bare bottom spanking. A longer way is for her to confiscate my sight, and make me wait for something: when I can't see, my imagination runs wild, especially if she tells me a story. I'm always blindfolded for a long time before receiving any presents, because then I'm full of childish excitement, ready to open them.

Reactions: Fyianneko
Pacifier or bottle for me

feetintrouble said:
If I'm on my own, reading children's books, and chilling in my pyjamas and sharky slippers (see profile picture).

If my partner is with me, a quick way to feel childish and vulnerable is to go over her knee for a bare bottom spanking. A longer way is for her to confiscate my sight, and make me wait for something: when I can't see, my imagination runs wild, especially if she tells me a story. I'm always blindfolded for a long time before receiving any presents, because then I'm full of childish excitement, ready to open them.
Thats awesome! Also I love those sharky slippers!!

Putting on diapers and sucking on a paci helps me regress.

Stuffed animals are up there probably #1.

Even when I'm not doing anything else little, a quick snuggle with a stuffie is like *poof*.

Back