What happened to Indy Dreamworld?

BriannaMystique

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I attended Indy Dreamworld 2023 and it was a great event. They had a huge floor space for play activities, such as a hungry hippos bounce house, baby bouncers and an arcade room. I was excited to see that the event was moving to Austin TX which is not too far from me. I can’t find much information online lately. Did they fold? Or are they replanning? It’s just strange that they just disappeared after posting news of their next event. Does anyone have some insight into what has happened? Does anyone know if the event will happen in the future?

Found this searching for the same answer. On Reddit, seems there were some issues with their main hotel, but haven't found any more recent updates since, and their website is down. Looks like they may be done, sadly :confused:

This is from a page of ABDL events on Reddit, in response to someone asking what's going on with Indy:

"Nate the leader of it all has took down all socials for Indy dream on the run with the money so people are trying to get refunds thru their credit unions"

From
[Edit: the above is just a link to the page, I didn't think it would embed a preview...]

With events like this, a lot of times refunds can't be given because the money has to be spent directly on the event itself, but if the hotel has cancelled, there's a question of where the money went. There could be something sketchy at play, but honestly I don't know.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: TigerDL
Back