What does everyone else use to store their diapers discretely?

NabePup said:
Thanks! I've only recently started wearing semi more regularly so before when I'd get a case or half case or 2 during the year and only use like half of it at most throughout the year it's made it so my stash kept growing bit by bit over the years to what it is now. It's definitely nice and comforting and fun to have around! :D
Superb !
Well your stash certainly looks the part.
I'd love to have my nappies on open display but have to be discreet.
You are spot on there, just seeing your stash gives me a warm and comforting feeling 😊

Reactions: NabePup
I keep the diapers that I wear regularly just in open bags the other side of my bedside drawers and keep unopened packets of these in a cupboard in my hallway which isn't ideal from a discretion point of view because that's where the RCD consumer unit (Breaker box to Americans) is so people will see if they need to access that or get stuff like vacuum cleaner out but I also have a storage box at the bottom of my bed to keep my other stash I don't wear often in, although I have ordered a ottoman from Amazon to replace this but that's on back order and currently says it's due June - September

I don't have to hide my diapers. I just keep them in the bathroom and bedroom closets and keep 2 dresser drawers full of diapers and pull-ups.

I live in a two bedroom apartment and have my own room so I don’t have to be too secretive but I can’t leave things in the bathroom. Currently, I have some megamaxs, Trest Elites, and Goodnites next to my underwear in my dresser. I keep the remainder of my diapers in boxes in my closet.

I have a box otterman at the foot of my bed. I got it from a charity shop, and its just ideal for storing my nappies in. the problem I have is that my sister and her husband are coming to stay just for one night later this month. my sister is awfully nosey and I can gauruntee she will be in that room and lifting the lid on that otterman to see whats inside. so for one night only I will probably put my nappy store in a carboard box and put it in the shed. I just wish my sister wasn't so nosey.

Reactions: LittleTyke
I purchase supplies for two months at a time. Diapers for daily use (open packages) are in my closet in the bedroom, together with AB clothing and such.
The rest is stored in the workshop next to the garage, in an anonymous box on a high shelf.

I truly love that I don't have to hide everything in the attic, and only be able to use it when I'm alone. Having everything available has helped me a lot with my self-acceptance.

I keep them in a locked cabinet.

ben0510 said:
I have a box otterman at the foot of my bed. I got it from a charity shop, and its just ideal for storing my nappies in. the problem I have is that my sister and her husband are coming to stay just for one night later this month. my sister is awfully nosey and I can gauruntee she will be in that room and lifting the lid on that otterman to see whats inside. so for one night only I will probably put my nappy store in a carboard box and put it in the shed. I just wish my sister wasn't so nosey.
If there is going to be people in our home when we are not (such as a dog sitter), the door the the bedroom will be locked. Yes, nosey people might get a surprise...

LittleTyke said:
If there is going to be people in our home when we are not (such as a dog sitter), the door the the bedroom will be locked. Yes, nosey people might get a surprise...
well to be fair, when I go and stay in there house, which I did christmas last, I wouldn't go poking and nosing about through there personal stuff. but my sis has no hesitation wat so ever doing it when comes here.

ben0510 said:
well to be fair, when I go and stay in there house, which I did christmas last, I wouldn't go poking and nosing about through there personal stuff. but my sis has no hesitation wat so ever doing it when comes here.
Yeah, I know people like that. Casually opening a closet... randomly looking at official-looking papers on the desk... accidentally checking drawer contents... 🙄

On a shelf in the wardrobe, but I don’t have to be discreet as my partner is 100% accepting.

Have two old backpacks I have them in. One for clothes, one for nappies.

I have mine in plastic tubs that are not see-through. They are tucked in behind my clothes in the closet and are easy for me to access.

Back