What does everyone else use to store their diapers discretely?

FinnaYeet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I just use a costco storage tub and hide it underneath a second costco storage tub.

Reactions: Davvyboy
Currently I have 8 cases mixed in with some boxes that haven't been unpacked from a move.
They just kinda blend in.

Reactions: Davvyboy, Dakota13, Lostdiapersboy and 3 others
I hide it in plain site. Cardboard box in my room. People just assume its storage for misc items and haven't said/asked anything about it.
When I need to transport it, I just use the same cardboard box, or alternatively, I throw a pack in my duffel bag. Sometimes family even carry my duffel bag for me and never notice it has a very rectangular item in it.

Theoretically if people don't intentionally snoop, all you need to do is avoid accidental incidents, such as the container opening, or them recognizing something that shouldn't belong (see pack in duffel bag example).

Next year I'll have a place to myself though, and I think I'll have an entire dresser drawer dedicated to it for fun.

Reactions: Davvyboy, TigerDL and ianwee
I place my current selection in a drawer by my bed. Any extra are on the top shelf in my closet.

Reactions: DLPeakOut and Davvyboy
Plastic storage tub with my plushies sitting on top! I’ll take a photo to show later

I just use the dresser in my walk in closet and also the extra full bags are in the closet just stacked in a cubby. Often there is just a bag open on a chair in my actual bedroom as well, as i'm lazy often. But noone but me and the staff are in my bedroom, and the occasional EMS and ambulance workers, so not like i have guests touring my bedroom, not my sorta thing.

I don't really try to hide em anymore, unopened packs are mostly stored under the bed, with loose ones in a drawer. What I have used in the past however is an old armchair I have in my room from when we replaced furniture downstairs.

The chair itself under the cushion had a piece of fabric that had ripped off exposing the springs underneath, I found a piece of wooden board (MDF) that firs perfectly over them that the cushion now sits on. I tipped the chair onto it's back and cut off the fabric lining the base so that I can get into the inside of the chair under the springs.

Now I can tip the chair back a little, slide a pack or two of nappies underneath and lower the chair back down over them, perfectly hidden and if I need one I can just ligt the cushion and wooden board and pull one out of the pack through the springs.

Reactions: Davvyboy and DLPeakOut
I use plastic drawers. Kind of don’t care about concealing anymore so I cleared out like a whole two for Goodnites/other diapers. I just come home from the store, rip them out of the pack and pack them safely away!

But, I might add that the actual diapers I am getting will be stored in my closet. :3

Last edited:
I use extra sideboard after my wife said, she dont want me to hide anything anymore. Its part of me, although iam not wearing all the time.
since then i always stocked up 💗🥰

• Love
Reactions: PrincessOphelie and alexiosrediapered
BBBen said:
I use extra sideboard after my wife said, she dont want me to hide anything anymore. Its part of me, although iam not wearing all the time.
since then i always stocked up 💗🥰
Awww your wife is mighty kind . I love telling my partner about stocking up and just the occasional chat about it, they’ve even gone as far as to pick the diapers i’ll be wearing when I’m little

• Love
Reactions: chamberpot, binkyyybunnyyy and BBBen
I have mine behind my computer desk under a blanket. I can store them out in the open if I want, but having that entices me to wear more often. So I need to hide them from my wondering eyes. Even more completely stuffing a suitcase, and the last 5-6 stuffed in my OofPoof diaper., which is under another blanket. So I'm discreet, but not that much so.😶‍🌫️

PaddedCub said:
Plastic storage tub with my plushies sitting on top! I’ll take a photo to show later
Here they are! Also one under my computer desk, changing supplies in the bag. Some more bags are in my closet

23B39C0A-E4E0-4A81-9AEA-B8906F53CC57.jpeg87518530-80B7-43C9-935F-D4B681A828D9.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: FinnaYeet, Davvyboy, James1234 and 2 others
FinnaYeet said:
I just use a costco storage tub and hide it underneath a second costco storage tub.
Depends on how much I have in stock at any one time. If I've only got a little, I have a gaming laptop that sits on top of a shoebox to make it the right height above my desk, so I keep stuff in there. If I've got a bit more (like now), I currently am using a drawer in a cabinet that nobody ever uses. The handles are dusty, the drawer is squeaky, and it doesn't come out all the way. The perfect hidden spot.

Last edited:
I keep mine in the attic.

Reactions: ianwee
My wife has also recently said to stop hiding my stuff. So now I keep them in the bedroom closet. For years I keep them in the basement with my camping gear.

• Love
Reactions: binkyyybunnyyy, denimchicken and BBBen
In my closet in the cardboard box they came in

Reactions: denimchicken
I put my diapers (Depend Night Defense, currently) inside some old shipping boxes near the door of my apartment.

You mean "discreetly." Storing them discretely would mean storing them in separate places.

• Haha
Reactions: slimjiminy
oldpppants said:
You mean "discreetly." Storing them discretely would mean storing them in separate places.
You taught me a new word today! Very interesting indeed, thanks!

I store them in this big plastic box I got from home Depot. I used this box to store all my personal belongings that went with me when I lived on the road. I have since repurposed it for sorting all my diapers, and other abdl paraphernalia.

I have it stored in the bedroom closet. It's covered in stickers and looks very out of place.

I would like to put them some place more inconspicuous but this is my best spot for now. I could put them in the box they ship with in the basement next time.

Last edited:
Back