What do you think of a non-sissy who is attracted to sissies and sissy play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocBrown

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Fooling myself?

what do you mean by sissy play? maybe you wanna be mommy/daddy to them

The majority of Sissy's are actually as you my dear Strait ord men so thats nothing strange about that my dear ;)

CutePrincess said:
what do you mean by sissy play? maybe you wanna be mommy/daddy to them

Sissy play is bacikly Sissy life dear (ie Forced Fem ie Sissy Gurl/ Sissy Maid /Sissy / Secretary (Sissy AB Sissy LG/Sissy Slave etc..... )

Missy1 said:
The majority of Sissy's are actually as you my dear Strait ord men so thats nothing strange about that my dear ;)

Sissy play is bacikly Sissy life dear (ie Forced Fem ie Sissy Gurl/ Sissy Maid /Sissy / Secretary (Sissy AB Sissy LG/Sissy Slave etc..... )
hmm when girls do this, is it till called sissy play?

Yes it is :giggle: for us girls the actual dressing up part isent that big of a deal obviously , were more after the Submissive role and being " forced" back to our "child hood " we ether had or wished we had " (but of course having to dress in said (Uber girly frilly clothing's etc... Is obviously also also intriguing )

Last edited by a moderator:
Missy1 said:
Yes it is :giggle: for us girls the actual dressing up part isent that big of a deal obviously , were more after the Submissive role and being " forced" back to our "child hood " we ether had or wished we had " (but of course having to dress in said (Uber girly frilly clothing's etc... Is obviously also also intriguing )
lol ya, the forcing part is still there or baby style dresses in general

Reactions: Deleted member 44276
extremecomfy said:
For some Sissies that is the goal ⛄😸
fooling? fooling who?

I don't mind- as long as it makes you happy. :)

Considering that I'm a Cosplayer and that I prefer dressing as girls or wearing certain girly fashions we may even share common interests. You never know until you get to knowing the individual better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back