What do you say to yourself to put you in little space?

StillHappilyinDiapers

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
When I try to go into little space I tend to look at myself in the mirror. In my diapie and my onesie with a paci in my mouth. And I'll say something to the effect of -

"Babies wear diapies and I'm in a diapie. I must be a baby! What else could I be?"

I try to say it out loud, and my voice will unintentionally drop a couple octaves.

What do you say to yourselves to help put you in that headspace?

I often play the role of my own caregiver, I will say things like, "lay down baby, let's put your diaper on" while I am getting a diaper on, stuff like that.

• Love
Reactions: Samantha, AndyPandy and StillHappilyinDiapers
Love this. I find taking some baby food from a feeding spoon drops me right into little space. Then my baby babble bounces round my mind.

Reactions: StillHappilyinDiapers
A BEAUTIFUL topic. I feel that verbalizing and outloud is very important and something that we all should practice! Thinking it is one thing, saying it is another.

For me, I would start to babble softly and get snuggled up followed by a "tiny tiny tiny." "so tiny. Im a good little bunny fluff"

Stage 2 follows with me ussually wagging and kicking my feet, curling up tight and snuggling anything in arms reach. I then go very still and become very mouthy (Meaning I would suck on my blanket or my stuffy) then become very quiet. Occassionally I would ask to open air (or to the roleplay tracks) again, "am I a good baby bunny?" and just get tiny rubbing between my ribcage very slowly enough to rock me a little side by side. Its enough to drop my brain out of existance. Even typing it my eyes just went out of focus lol.

crinklybabyblue said:
I often play the role of my own caregiver, I will say things like, "lay down baby, let's put your diaper on" while I am getting a diaper on, stuff like that.
I have a hard time getting in that role.

Donfidaze said:
Love this. I find taking some baby food from a feeding spoon drops me right into little space. Then my baby babble bounces round my mind.
Aaaah.For you it's like a magic potion. Eat up and get small. Like Alice.

BunBunDojo said:
A BEAUTIFUL topic. I feel that verbalizing and outloud is very important and something that we all should practice! Thinking it is one thing, saying it is another.

For me, I would start to babble softly and get snuggled up followed by a "tiny tiny tiny." "so tiny. Im a good little bunny fluff"

Stage 2 follows with me ussually wagging and kicking my feet, curling up tight and snuggling anything in arms reach. I then go very still and become very mouthy (Meaning I would suck on my blanket or my stuffy) then become very quiet. Occassionally I would ask to open air (or to the roleplay tracks) again, "am I a good baby bunny?" and just get tiny rubbing between my ribcage very slowly enough to rock me a little side by side. Its enough to drop my brain out of existance. Even typing it my eyes just went out of focus lol.
So tiny. So small.
Your's is almost like a mantra.

• Love
Reactions: BunBunDojo
I'll verbalize as well, calling myself baby, like, baby wants his diaper, etc.

StillHappilyinDiapers said:
So tiny. So small.
Your's is almost like a mantra
Hehe, yeah i guess so. I also find myself rocking myself a lot before falling completly still and ussually asleep

Doing little things and having little things done to me (eg being spoken to like a small child) will pretty much do it if it is around people in the know. I’ve played around with hypnosis triggers too and that has worked for me in the past too.

Back