1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
what do you do?

Reactions: paul484819
If you mean after a no2 I think it’s impossible to hide the smell. I think plastic backed nappies are better than cloth backed for odor. If you can, hold it until your not around people, ideally outside and change as soon as you can

Reactions: ChrisChris
Seabear said:
If you mean after a no2 I think it’s impossible to hide the smell. I think plastic backed nappies are better than cloth backed for odor. If you can, hold it until your not around people, ideally outside and change as soon as you can
Thats what i figured but thought maybe modern science may have made a supplement one could take to take out the stink a bit.

Seabear said:
I agree that plastic backed are better than cloth backed but what has surprised me is how much better cloth diapers with plastic pants do at containment of fecal odors than either of the disposable types.

ChrisChris, do a search here for internal deodorants and Nullo. Then do a Google search for the same. That should answer your questions.

Reactions: ChrisChris and BobbiSueEllen
Hello,
You can ewar good sealing latex pants over your diaper - this will contain smell (most of) for some time.
Best ones at Kinky Diapers.

Last edited:
Being F-IC is always a challenge. Odors, whether it's urine or stool, the diaper will give out the strong smell. Even if you wear plastic backed diaper and plastic pants (though they might not as offensive). I've always been profoundly IC so my bedroom always had a "baby smell." By the time I was 13 or 14, my doctor suggested internal deodorants. Since then I use chlorophyll. I might still have a lighter smell but if I'm having an accident during the day, I'm good for at least an hour or so if I'm unable to change. There might have a little pungency but at least it's not too poopy smelling. It's not like a smell of a bouquet of roses but I'm good for at least an hour. I typically have BM's when I'm sleeping or the morning. If my girlfriend is at my home, when we get up in the morning, she knows my diaper is usually dirty. But she says she doesn't smell any poop (I think she's just being kind) but at least I don't have any offensive odor. If you are F-IC, I suggest using internal deodorants.

Last edited:
Back