What do other IC members do on Saturday night?

CrossfireHurricane

longtime complete incontinent
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I wonder about other of us do on a Saturday night (IC members). Not those who have partners or spouses. Just us who don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend. Sometimes I get lonely. But most of the time I go out with a few friends, have some drinks at a bar or listening some music. Some of my friends know I wear a diaper but most of them don't know. If I'm sitting here at home I might read a book or watch TV. When it gets late I change my diaper and go to bed. That's about it. What do you do on Saturday night?

Reactions: Diprs2
I just moved to Spartanburg, SC and I don’t know anyone.. so, the past couple Sat nights I just sat around the house like you alone. It’s very lonely.. Prior to moving I had a few friends and they all knew I was IC and I would meet them for dinner and a movie.. my favorite thing was going to a local car racing track to watch some racing. I found a few tracks near my new home and planning on going .. alone of course..I would really really like to have local friends to hang with that were IC like me or even a dl …

Reactions: Diprs2 and slimjiminy
Sit at home with my dog , mum and brother
Watch some tv and have a few cans of cider

Tom29303 said:
.... my favorite thing was going to a local car racing track to watch some racing. I found a few tracks near my new home and planning on going .. alone of course..I would really really like to have local friends to hang with ...
I'm married, but my wife's health is such that she can't attend the races with me anymore. I have a school friend who has attended, but he's no longer able to manage the walk either now. So I often attend races alone myself with no regrets. Once in a while, one of my daughter and grandson will attend with me, which is nice. I ❤️ dirt track racing, even if I need to wear a diaper to the track.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Tom29303
Last night I did karaoke 🎤

I was single for a long time and currently I have a girlfriend but we live in different towns either side of London, UK. So I’m often by myself at weekends.

That being said, chronic illness and disability mean I can be quite a homebody, a lot of the time I read, write, watch Netflix or play my Switch.

Once or twice a month I may go to music gigs, watch a film or do stuff with my family.
I also keep in touch with friends remotely.

It can be lonely sometimes, but it’s rare for me to feel alone.

I appreciate it takes a lot of confidence to get out when wearing a diaper, but I’d argue it’s just as hard, if not harder when you need a wheelchair. In addition to a wheelchair being way more obvious, you have to know where you’re going is accessible for you, all the time.

Still, I do it, with both wheels and a diaper, and while it’s not easy, getting out there is easier than you may think it is.

What helped made it easier for me is that I was able to be fairly open with my incontinence and diaper needs with my friends. This way at least they wouldn’t be concerned if they saw my diaper waistband peek out a bit, or a clean spare one in my bag.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and BigAl2
I live by myself, and I’m single, and very visually impaired. I also live on a fixed income and when a lot of your extra money goes towards paying for good quality, Diapers means you have to be really picky about the things you spend your other extra money on when it comes to fun. so I don’t go out too much. Every so often on a Friday or Saturday night there might be a concert that I would go to but these kind of things are planned far enough out in advance. On a weekly basis, it’s really not that much different than a lot of other nights or I just listen to audiobooks or watch Netflix or Disney+ or Max.

I don't live near my family so most of the time I just have a group of friends to visit, enjoy restaurants, movies and music in bars or concerts. I do go for sports in smaller stadiums. Some of my friends have wives or husbands. Some of them try to get me involved with other girls. Which are fine. But I like to stay single. I'm not sure some of them would be so understanding about a diaper dependent IC guy. At some point I will have to try hooking up with a woman. I have another teacher (I'm a teacher and guidance counselor) who enjoys cycling with me. She doesn't know that I'm IC. But we do like doing things together ( sometimes as a group). About every other weekend or so I'll have a dinner party at my house. I love cooking and they say I'm a really good cook. As for dating, I'm not sure it would work for me. But I know that some of my friends have tried to connect me with an interesting girl. It's been fun but scary.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Dinotopian2002
Back