What diaper are you in right now?

Just changed out of a wet and messy Crinklz Aquanaut diaper (unusual for me to mess in the afternoon) but my wife was on the phone with a friend and I knew she should be talking for awhile so I retreated to the lower level and messed my diaper. I ironed some pants and then l changed. What an easy change when you don't sit down! Now ready for a relaxing evening in a Cushies cloth back diaper and plastic pants.

An ultra wet pastel blue NRU

My last inControl BeDry night sample. I'm definitely getting a case of these. They have a very nice and smooth plastic that makes me not want to even take it off even though it's just about full even with 2 pamper size 8s inside because it feels so darn good. Swell factor is high. 10/10 diaper IMO.

Camo goodnites! I was in peekabus earlier but switched to pull-ups after work since I don't need as much protection at home

pu.png

• Wow
Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy, Hemix and Dashsanta
Was in a Pampers Swaddlers Active Baby size 7 earlier, now currently wearing a GoodNites boys large stripe pattern.

Attachments

• IMG_6836.jpeg
    IMG_6836.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
I am in a wet Crinklz Astronaut with one large North Shore size L booster pad.

Just changed into XL Goodnites!

I am still in my night diaper from the night before! It can hold prolly another 2 wettings or so i hope.
but definitely changing it before i go out later :D
Am wearing a ABDL-Bianco Ultra Stretch

Frungie said:
Just changed out of a wet and messy Crinklz Aquanaut diaper (unusual for me to mess in the afternoon) but my wife was on the phone with a friend and I knew she should be talking for awhile so I retreated to the lower level and messed my diaper. I ironed some pants and then l changed. What an easy change when you don't sit down! Now ready for a relaxing evening in a Cushies cloth back diaper and plastic pants.
Update: It;s morning and my Cushies diaper is wet and I just messed 10 minutes ago while checking emails on my phone while in the kitchen.

In a soggy bunnyhopps right now, I should probably change but am kind sleepy.

Now I am in my office at work in a Little Kings diaper, already wet just a little.

ABU Super Dry Kids

A very wet Huggies Overnites size 7

Currently in a M Cushies Ultra that feels way too small. About to flood it so I have an excuse to change.

I do love thick premium ab diapers..but 98% of the time I wear prevails. They hold what I need, and are slim..and not too noticable.

Just got a bag of ConfiDry 24/7 from a friends stash.. Couldn’t help but put one on this afternoon. They are everything I remember them being. Was also lucky enough to get my hands on some Tena Slip Maxi. So I plan on making a few of those bulge over the next few days.. 😊

Little Paws medium with a booster at work. I had 2 massive/surging wettings today. There's just 1 fade when wet pawprint barely visible at the very top front. It's extra bulged in front and absolutely visible theough my jeans. The bottom front is pretty yellowish too. Usually it's just more greyish. Today isn't the norm, but my diaper held up like a champ and feels great!

Reactions: BabyLouise
Wearing a L/XL Goodnites right now.

In a wet Mermaid Tales and a onesie

Tonite and for the next 11 nites, it's Rearz Inspire+ & plastic panties.

Back