What Defines you as a Sissy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NaughtyBoiNathan said:
Hi, so i'm labelled as a bit of a Sissy by my house share friends. Not in a nasty way, but because i wear occasionally an item of women's clothing, not really dresses or underwear. Its more a baggy top, hot pants towelling shorts etc. I also occasionally like to wear fake eye lashes and eyeliner. So my question is am i a Sissy or something else? :ROFLMAO: :cool:
Sissy yes

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
It would appear that we all have different definitions and variations of “sissiness”.
The common item is that we all have an attraction to something that registers, to us, as being feminine and that gives us some enjoyment whether it is sexual or just comforting. Probably the release of endorphins.
it is similar to the feeling that I get as a DL when I put on a diaper. In my case, when I can’t wear a diaper, I will put on panties and get a similar feeing of contentment.
Bottom line is that you can be considered a sissy or having sissy interests when you consider yourself to be in that category. It’s up to you, as you know yourself best. And only you can determine whether you think it is a plus or a minus.

• Love
Kayleigh said:
It would appear that we all have different definitions and variations of “sissiness”.
The common item is that we all have an attraction to something that registers, to us, as being feminine and that gives us some enjoyment whether it is sexual or just comforting. Probably the release of endorphins.
it is similar to the feeling that I get as a DL when I put on a diaper. In my case, when I can’t wear a diaper, I will put on panties and get a similar feeing of contentment.
Bottom line is that you can be considered a sissy or having sissy interests when you consider yourself to be in that category. It’s up to you, as you know yourself best. And only you can determine whether you think it is a plus or a minus.
Diaper is a + without a diaper = panties + but panties and diaper it’s a +++++

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Turtle said:
Diaper is a + without a diaper = panties and it’s a +++++
That means I love diapers and I love Panties as well

Last edited:
Reactions: Kayleigh and BobbiSueEllen
Add tights, leggings and skirts for me. All ++++++

• Love
I 'am different sort of sissy. When into my 3yr of my 2nd marriage and my incontinence came along and returned to diapers she became a lot more dominate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back