What can I do?

I see trauma I'm sorry yes I grew up in a time you had to be a man . Men don't cry . If you cry I will give you something to cry about. The shaming was to get you to stop wetting the bed. The parents will dispaline there kids as they we're raised. So he has been through a lot.
He had to hide his like of diapers .
So this was a alone thing he did.
He probably sometimes doesn't understands why he likes them.
His family is not so nurturing I bet not a Huggie feeling group.
When I was first put into diapers for accidents it triggered feeling inside that I had been missing that my body remembered we spent 3 years in them it's a cellular memory.
I was 6 or 7 but those feeling came back comfort at first . Them the shame of wearing them that I hid under the step stool . I was sent out to play school teased started after that. Even though it felt like heaven to be in them. Go one step at a time.
Shame is a hard time to work through. He has old tapes that run through his head negative one's.
About shaming . There is a Macial Landon film the runner.a true story of him being a bed wetter and running home everyday to pull his wet sheets back inside the house.
His mom hung his wet bedding out his bedroom window every time he wet the bed. For everyone to see as a punishment.
I'm very glad you are with him .
We are very kind and sensitive people inside. As you both are.
We don't open up easily we kept it all inside we had to be a certain way all parents can do things not knowing it can cause trauma.
My parents caused my liking baby stuff. I wish you both a long Happy life together.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back