Wetting lying down

BLizzy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
When I wear nappies sometimes I want to wet them and sometimes I just want the lovely cosy bulky feeling. I have tried so many times to wee when I am lay down on my back but I just can't do it. I can do it sitting or standing, I enjoy the feeling of being wet and I think it would be fantastic to feel it against my back. Any advice or suggestions would be most welcome.

Reactions: Diaperboy4 and littledub1955
everyone will tell you, practice, practice, practice. Start somewhere you can manage, and work your way toward your goal.

Reactions: Diaperboy4, chamberpot, ChocChip and 1 other person
Wetting diapers is a learned skill. Most of us are taught our whole life to not pee in diapers and only in the potty. Well now we have to re teach our brain that it's ok to pee in position. Mostly just relax and let it go naturally and soon you'll get it.

Reactions: littledub1955 and BLizzy
bambinod said:
everyone will tell you, practice, practice, practice. Start somewhere you can manage, and work your way toward your goal.
Thank you

If you can’t do it in a nappy then maybe try it say lying in the bath without clothes on to start with, so you get used to weeing in that position. Then maybe try with a nappy on with protection underneath (waterproof pad/mattress cover). If you still find it hard then get to the stage where you’re quite desperate then relax/stimulate the bladder and let nature take its course.

It is incredibly rewarding if you can do it, most notably in terms of avoiding getting up in the night... but also it’s a position that non-nappy wearers don’t typically get to “go” in so there’s something a bit naughty and exciting about it which never really gets old. The vast majority of people are really missing out!

Reactions: BLizzy and chamberpot
First, start with a diaper you trust to hold it all.

Second, drink an electrolytic drink like Gatorade (watch that sugar content though, maybe opt for lower sugar versions like G2 or Propel). Then, follow about 30 minutes later with an equal quantity of plain water. I normally do 24oz but scale that for your body. This should get your urine flowing consistently. Once you get to that point, empty your bladder as soon as is convenient and try to keep it empty, leaking a little at a time.

If you can stay relaxed and free-leaking, try the same laying down. 30 minutes before bed, start the above procedure. You might even wet the bed unconsciously.

Reactions: ChocChip and BLizzy
dlboylife said:
Wetting diapers is a learned skill. Most of us are taught our whole life to not pee in diapers and only in the potty. Well now we have to re teach our brain that it's ok to pee in position. Mostly just relax and let it go naturally and soon you'll get it.
Thank you
MailCat581 said:
I'm kind of mixed. There are sometimes I enjoy wetting my diapers; and there are sometimes I don't. I never enjoy messing them because I don't like the cleanup or the smell. But I have no choice; complications from lifelong autism forces me to wear 24/7. Only time I enjoy wetting is when I'm deep into little space but that's about it.
I font think I could mess either im too squeemish, im sorry that you have no choice

I usually can't go while lying down. Not sure why but I almost always have to stand or my body just doesn't let me

Reactions: BLizzy
Maximus746 said:
I usually can't go while lying down. Not sure why but I almost always have to stand or my body just doesn't let me
This is exactly what I experience. Its so frustrating isn't it, but there some valuable tips in here to try, maybe you could try them too.

BLizzy said:
This is exactly what I experience. Its so frustrating isn't it, but there some valuable tips in here to try, maybe you could try them too.
Yeah it's really annoying! I'll have a read through the thread and see what works ^^

blaincorrous said:
First, start with a diaper you trust to hold it all.

Second, drink an electrolytic drink like Gatorade (watch that sugar content though, maybe opt for lower sugar versions like G2 or Propel). Then, follow about 30 minutes later with an equal quantity of plain water. I normally do 24oz but scale that for your body. This should get your urine flowing consistently. Once you get to that point, empty your bladder as soon as is convenient and try to keep it empty, leaking a little at a time.

If you can stay relaxed and free-leaking, try the same laying down. 30 minutes before bed, start the above procedure. You might even wet the bed unconsciously.
Where are you from hunni, I dont think we have those drinks in the UK.

BLizzy said:
Where are you from hunni, I dont think we have those ofdrinks in the UK.
Ah. Any isotonic or hypotonic sports drinks should do.

Gatorade is actually an American formula, with Gator referring, I think, to a Florida university mascot where the formula was developed.

Last edited:
I think you can get Gatorade and similar Powerade in the UK, maybe Lucozade Sport is similar, and there’s probably supermarket own brands. Different from highly caffeinated energy drinks like Red Bull, which would have similar diuretic effects but probably dehydrate you.

ChocChip said:
I think you can get Gatorade and similar Powerade in the UK, maybe Lucozade Sport is similar, and there’s probably supermarket own brands. Different from highly caffeinated energy drinks like Red Bull, which would have similar diuretic effects but probably dehydrate you.
And not be conducive to nighttime wetting. Sometimes I’ll do caffeine in my wetting during the day.

Reactions: ChocChip
Yeah, caffeine and alcohol definitely work that way, but don’t help with a good night’s sleep!

I just lay on my back and go then back to sleep, beginning to wet laying face down now
but that's rare, but when it happens it lovely, think you have to be is sure in your mined
that when you wet, what you;ve got on will not leak and wet the bed.

Reactions: ChocChip
Yes, I use a waterproof mattress cover for peace of mind, though I can’t remember the last time it was actually called into action...

well fitting plastic pants with a nappy and booster

blaincorrous said:
Ah. Any isotonic or hypotonic sports drinks should do.

Gatorade is actually an American formula, with Gator referring, I think, to a Florida university mascot where the formula was developed.
Oh ok so would lucosade sport do it? i think that's isotonic.

Back