Wetting in different positions

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So this fall I’m wearing to class diapered each day as a fun thing to do for my senior year of college. Planning on wearing megamax so I should be set for the full day of classes. However I can only seem to wet standing up and still. Since I’m going to be in class sitting all the time, I’d really like to learn how to wet in a position other than standing. Do you guys have any ideas or tips on how I could work on my ability to wet in any other position besides standing?

Secondly, I have a shy bladder, is there any way to get more used to just letting go when I need to and want to in public and not tense up?

Reactions: nou2019
1. Practice in privacy. Practice a lot sitting down in privacy until you can get it comfortably.

2. Realize that no one will realize it, and no one would really care much if they did. If you have to lean over a little to start going, just say your leg fell asleep or something, not that anyone will ask.

Reactions: nou2019, TigerDL and Tigondegra
Practice makes it way easier. Wait until busting and sit and practice. Years of practice means I can wet without even thinking about it sitting down I just feel the warmth spread in my nappy

ThePhotographer said:
So this fall I’m wearing to class diapered each day as a fun thing to do for my senior year of college. Planning on wearing megamax so I should be set for the full day of classes. However I can only seem to wet standing up and still. Since I’m going to be in class sitting all the time, I’d really like to learn how to wet in a position other than standing. Do you guys have any ideas or tips on how I could work on my ability to wet in any other position besides standing?

Secondly, I have a shy bladder, is there any way to get more used to just letting go when I need to and want to in public and not tense up?
I've got a shy bladder as well and struggle to let go in front of anyone.

If you sit on the toilet wearing your nappy you'll learn how to wet it whilst sat down in no time.

I can seemingly pee with people standing around me, though I do have a shy bladder.

I am able to pee while sitting in my chair, sometimes I have to hold myself up a bit to ease the tension off the bladder area, but usually it works. I can also go while lying down as long as I am relaxed, and sometimes when I sleep too.

Reactions: TigerDL and ThePhotographer
Thanks for the suggestions so far I’ll definitely try it. I really hope I can pull it off as being able to actually wet my diapers out in public with out having to stand still and relax for a long enough time it looks like I’m trying to pee to the passerby would be great.

Would a good suggestion be for me to carry around a water bottle all day and keep drinking water?

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks
ThePhotographer said:
Would a good suggestion be for me to carry around a water bottle all day and keep drinking water?

I tried drinking a lot before bed, thinking "surely this will force me to wet my diaper overnight". It didn't work out that way, the fully my bladder got the harder it clamped down. I eventually gave up and got up to use the toilet. I tried several times with no success.

What did work for me was just drinking normally, then anytime I woke up (I wake up many times a night) I'd spend a little time just trying to get even a dribble or short wet out. When it got difficult to continue, or if I couldn't manage, I'd just go back to sleep.

don't force it.

It took me a while to figure it out. The biggest thing for me was not to force things relax abd just let them happen!

I just sit down and pretend it's like a toilet, maybe try it on a toilet with your sink running :)

While I can’t have running water during class I can definitely do that when I’m in my apartment for practice. I definitely hope I do learn to be able to wet in other positions besides standing. Even breaking in my shy bladder would be great for when I’m not diapered because I always have to wait for a stall when I’m public and it’s super annoying.
Always interested in any other tips and ideas that could help. I move into my college apartment next week and based on how fast northshore ships I should have a case of megamax the day after that.

Oh I just thought I’d something to ask. Is wetting in other positions besides standing going to affect how the diaper swells? Since I have only ever wet my diaper standing it has only swelled between my legs, not else where. Is it going to be different if I was say sitting or laying down? lastly does where the diaper swell depend on the diaper itself or the position more?

I’ve had some close calls with leakage sitting down, but I’ve also only used generic Depends when I really need to own up to being into something more credible like a Northshore. Love being a DL but I’m still in the minor leagues when it comes to product!

ThePhotographer said:
Oh I just thought I’d something to ask. Is wetting in other positions besides standing going to affect how the diaper swells?
Although I pee most readily in my diaper while standing, I prefer to wet my diaper while laying on my back on my bed because my pee flows over my scrotum towards my butt. That's a great feeling. It also causes my diaper to swell in the back, which I like better than the diaper-bulge in the front.

I suspect that if I was still able to stand on my head I could wet my diapers. Can't of any position or situation I couldn't wet my diapers.

Reactions: chamberpot
SeniorMan said:
Although I pee most readily in my diaper while standing, I prefer to wet my diaper while laying on my back on my bed.
Because getting my pee stream going when I am on my back is difficult, I stand by my bed until the pee stream is beginning and then lay down.

SeniorMan said:
I prefer to wet my diaper while laying on my back on my bed.
My diaper eventually leaks when the back of it saturates but I continue wetting it while standing so as to use the front of it, which can still swell.

I can wet in any position with very little effort, my favorite position is laying on my back in bed with the soles of my feet together pulled up to my butt and my legs and knees laying flat on the bed .

SeniorMan said:
Because getting my pee stream going when I am on my back is difficult, I stand by my bed until the pee stream is beginning and then lay down.
It's only been two days but now I start peeing immediately upon laying down without waiting before getting into my bed. I'm so happy about that.

Back