Wetting before diaper is completely on.

it happens, especially when you have no bladder control. when I have had hand or arm surgery my partner changes me as and when i need it until I can manage on my own again and we've been caught out a few times. So we just laugh it off, she teases me about being "just like a baby boy" and gets a fresh nappy (once I've finished passing water

Reactions: wettingagain and KrankyPants
wettingagain said:
yea..that's exactly the way it felt. Granted I'm not ic but it was the same sorta thing. I just couldn't hold on anymore. it surprised me a little, the moment I felt the soft diaper on me , my brain kicked in and let go. For me, it was like a reflex action. I did enjoy it.
Yes, I understand. I was changing while standing against my bedroom wall. It was a surprise and I was glad my diaper could hold it all in. That was when I really learned how much really goes in my diaper when I wear recreationally! I felt like I didn't want to wear that diaper when I was done, even though I don't change after just one wetting. Did that happen to you, too?

KrankyPants said:
Yes, I understand. I was changing while standing against my bedroom wall. It was a surprise and I was glad my diaper could hold it all in. That was when I really learned how much really goes in my diaper when I wear recreationally! I felt like I didn't want to wear that diaper when I was done, even though I don't change after just one wetting. Did that happen to you, too?
I'm a DL so I tend to wear them "wet" longer than I probably should. (I rewet them a few times before changing) However, I didn't wear that diaper for very long because I drank a lot of fluids (coffee, water...) and I really did fill the diaper quickly. It did not last 4 hours. I typically wear a day diaper for at least 4 hours. It's amazing how much these Abdl diapers hold. I don't have to worry about leaks at night - when I do wear. However, back to your question: I don't think I didn't want to wear it...It was too full-time - it would have leaked soon if I didn't change.

wettingagain said:
I'm a DL so I tend to wear them "wet" longer than I probably should. (I rewet them a few times before changing) However, I didn't wear that diaper for very long because I drank a lot of fluids (coffee, water...) and I really did fill the diaper quickly. It did not last 4 hours. I typically wear a day diaper for at least 4 hours. It's amazing how much these Abdl diapers hold. I don't have to worry about leaks at night - when I do wear. However, back to your question: I don't think I didn't want to wear it...It was too full-time - it would have leaked soon if I didn't change.
Hey, I do want to clarify that have nocturnal enuresis and also like diapers. I don't wear during the day often because the only time I have incontinence is when I am asleep, but on ADISC, I don't think they categorize bedwetting as incontinence. 🤔

KrankyPants said:
Hey, I do want to clarify that have nocturnal enuresis and also like diapers. I don't wear during the day often because the only time I have incontinence is when I am asleep, but on ADISC, I don't think they categorize bedwetting as incontinence. 🤔
Ohhhh. Okay. I'm still learning all the terminology and don't understand the medical terms very well. I need all the help I can get so I seriously appreciate you making the clarification. That makes sense that bedwetting is not ic - I've heard that some (maybe not all) can be caused by a real deep deep sleep. Is that true?

Reactions: KrankyPants
PCBaby said:
it happens, especially when you have no bladder control. when I have had hand or arm surgery my partner changes me as and when i need it until I can manage on my own again and we've been caught out a few times. So we just laugh it off, she teases me about being "just like a baby boy" and gets a fresh nappy (once I've finished passing water
She was also my "mummy" as well as for other babies in RL and via the internet, but hada to stop due to her mental health deteriorating. However she understands my need to be "little" and is supporting and helping me find a new mummy.

Since I am diapers and rubber pants full time, its inevitable that I trickle a little once in awhile during my diaper change. Always makes me feel a little embarrassed, but pleasantly so.

wettingagain said:
Ohhhh. Okay. I'm still learning all the terminology and don't understand the medical terms very well. I need all the help I can get so I seriously appreciate you making the clarification. That makes sense that bedwetting is not ic - I've heard that some (maybe not all) can be caused by a real deep deep sleep. Is that true?
It could be. I know it runs in my family and my close cousins who used to wet the bed for a long time were very deep sleepers. My mom and sister have a hard time waking me up sometimes and I can literally fall asleep anywhere. I'm physically healthy, so my doctors are puzzled and I'm okay with managing things the way I am, so far.

I do wish there was a place on ADISC for people who wet the bed, like at least somewhere where we can put it in our about section.

Last edited:
Reactions: wettingagain
It happens to my girlfriend all the time. While I am still taping her up, she gets that urge to pee a little and sometimes wets the diaper instantly. I love it!

Reactions: Diapercutie and wettingagain
I start dribbling uncontrollably as soon as I fasten the tapes

Reactions: Diapercutie and wettingagain
YES! If I’ve arrived home bursting and decided to put one on it sometimes starts (as in a genuine uncontrolled gushing) as I’m taping up.

PCS said:
YES! If I’ve arrived home bursting and decided to put one on it sometimes starts (as in a genuine uncontrolled gushing) as I’m taping up.
Sometimes I think my body is anticipating the diaper. It just knows the moment it feels the soft comfy diaper it's time to pee. It was uncontrolled for me - I couldn't stop going.

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy
When I was a kid (6/7 ish with an "awareness" of liking nappies") I remember seeing my cousin being changed, and he started weeing when nappy-less, and his mum (my aunt) had to immediately grab a nappy a hold it in place to soak up as much wee as possible. The idea of doing something similar when being changed has always appealed - clearly it's not something I'd do but the idea of that "reliance" on the person doing the changing makes me feel incredibly "little".

Last edited:
This has happened many a time, yet far to few times.

I almost did that today. Held it longer than I should have. Rushed to try to get my rearz inspire on. Almost didn't make it. Did not realize how nice rearz diapers were. First time trying one. Trying the rearz inspire plus tomorrow.

Back