Not open for further replies.

Min82

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Never thought I'd wear AB clothes out in public, I wear diapers all the time but it's usually not too obvious. Had a Rearz Safari with a couple stuffers and a onesie with shortalls. Wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be, my girlfriend came with me, I got a few funny looks & smiles too. Will probably do it again soon.

Getting ready
PicsArt_10-28-12.21.18.jpg

At Build a bear ☺
PicsArt_10-28-12.21.48.jpg

So far I haven't had the courage to go out as a little. I do however go out in nappies and sometimes if it's a place I don't normally go I might full my t-shirt up a bit so the back can be seen.

It's great fun going out Little. Did you suck your pasifer.

Not sure when I going to do it again. Really won't someone to do it with eather a caregiver who would treat me like a 4 year old. Or another Little freand.

Anyway how did the staff treat you at built a beer. I love how they treat everyone the same Adult and child. And us Littles of course.

Hee, hee

Didn't use my paci in the store, I did in the car on my way there tho lol.

I wish I knew other littles who live near me but haven't had any luck in finding any, going out with other littles and doing stuff sound like it'd be really fun.

The staff at Build a bear was really nice, maybe they have to be because it's their job but I had fun there. They had me do the whole make a wish with the heart and reaching up and jumping thing too but they always ask us to do it when we go, we usually go atleast once a month.

Ive always wanted to go to build a bear, get a vinyl scratch stuffy, and dress her up all cute and snuggle her falling asleep in the car..... Not going to happen though probably :(

Why not? Are there no Build a Bears by where you live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back