Weirdest diaper I have ever try

I've tried several variations of this brief by attends, Tena and others and I've had the same problem with all of them, the fasteners always seem to find a way to get twisted up and chafe my skin. They are otherwise not horrible but that one downfall is a deal breaker for me, there was one by Molicare called "fits to a T" but I have not seen them in years and assume they are long discontinued. They definitely did the job and didn't feel so much like a diaper which was great in a non air conditioned auto repair shop in the Georgia summer heat!

ltaluv said:
I tried the Tena Flex several years ago. Overall I liked the design - they worked well for my level of incontinence, they were very easy to change in a bathroom stall, and they were extremely easy to get open when I made it to the restroom in time.

What kept me from continuing to use them is that the velcro was very scratchy, and it always seemed to work its way around to chafe on my skin no matter how I tried to adjust it. Having something abrasive against my abdomen just wasn't comfortable.

Maybe I will try the Attends ones and see if they've solved this problem.
I have experienced the same problem with the belt on the Tena. Very stiff and rough belt.
The Attends belt system is softer and didn't chafe that much.

One time when I fist stating wearing I try a bag of single tape diaper WOW that was just So Trouble Wearing!! No matter how hard I try to get them to fit right !!

Rita said:
One time when I fist stating wearing I try a bag of single tape diaper WOW that was just So Trouble Wearing!! No matter how hard I try to get them to fit right !!
If you are lucky and find a diaper with the right size and shape that match the shape of your body, a single tape diaper can have a good fit and
be very comfortable in an active life.

Back