Weird dream I had last night

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Last night I had a dream that I was in my room in nothing but a PeekAbu diaper and all suddenly my older sister walks in and sees me in my diaper! She started mocking me and came up towards me and started pulling on my diaper and continued to mock me. I was so embarrassed and humiliated. I then somehow started to wet my diaper on purpose in front of her. Maybe my dream self wanted to show her that I belong in diapers and use them. You would think peeing in a diaper in a dream would cause bed wetting but not for me. She just laughed while she seen me wetting myself. I woke up not long after that and was happy that it was only a dream but had to pee really bad. She doesn’t know about my ABDL side in real life and if she did find out my life would be crushed. She would have never stopped mocking me if she ever found out about my diapers.

• Sad
Reactions: TeeMousy, Andy300, KBoy and 2 others
I'm sorry for the unhappy dynamic with your sister. There's no ridicule that hurts quite as much as that of family. I hope that it's not true, and you only imagine that she'd behave that way. Sometimes people do surprise us, but we can usually tell when someone is accepting, and when they're not.

Reactions: TeeMousy, ChristianDiaperLover, DreamyDoodleBug and 1 other person
PadPhilosopher said:
I'm sorry for the unhappy dynamic with your sister. There's no ridicule that hurts quite as much as that of family. I hope that it's not true, and you only imagine that she'd behave that way. Sometimes people do surprise us, but we can usually tell when someone is accepting, and when they're not.
We have a typical older sibling younger sibling relationship. Like I said this was a dream. In reality she doesn’t know about my abdl side nor do I want her to. We both care about each other it’s not like we’re on bad terms.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Back