Wearing (Using?) Diaper Under Fursuit?

SparkyDog said:
So I am not a furry and like abdl it's aweful how much some people hate furries

For those who wear diapers under fur how do you keep cool? I sweat with just a diaper on
I haven't found anyway to do it so I just deal with being warm. I'll bet others are out there that have figured out something though what goes into/onto fursuits are only limited by the imagination and creativity of the individual. (and cost).

Last edited:
Reactions: SparkyDog
SparkyDog said:
For those who wear diapers under fur how do you keep cool? I sweat with just a diaper on
Heat is an issue regardless of diapers. Running on a slight sleep deficit can help some people feel cooler. Staying hydrated is another. A fan to get air moving into your face is a huge help. Some people have cooling vests that'll last for a couple of hours before they need re-feezing.

Other than all that, you really just have to deal with the heat. Wear moisture-wicking underlayer and plan to be a giant ball of sweat inside the suit. Budget your movement to help keep the heat below heatstroke levels, and return to somewhere you can cool off before well before you get close to that point.

Diapertoddler said:
So I'm not a furry but I have recently pondered, how does one perform a diaper change while suited up or does the whole suit come off ?

It's going to depend on how the suit is designed. Most have a zipper up the front or back, so you'd have to drop the top part of the suit (and remove the handpaws) at a minimum.

That said, I don't think you'd really be changing a diaper in suit. Even with ridiculous hydration levels a good diaper will last several hours, which is about at long as you'd want to remain in suit without a break anyway.

Reactions: mistykitty
irnub said:
Heat is an issue regardless of diapers. Running on a slight sleep deficit can help some people feel cooler. Staying hydrated is another. A fan to get air moving into your face is a huge help. Some people have cooling vests that'll last for a couple of hours before they need re-feezing.

Other than all that, you really just have to deal with the heat. Wear moisture-wicking underlayer and plan to be a giant ball of sweat inside the suit. Budget your movement to help keep the heat below heatstroke levels, and return to somewhere you can cool off before well before you get close to that point.

It's going to depend on how the suit is designed. Most have a zipper up the front or back, so you'd have to drop the top part of the suit (and remove the handpaws) at a minimum.

That said, I don't think you'd really be changing a diaper in suit. Even with ridiculous hydration levels a good diaper will last several hours, which is about at long as you'd want to remain in suit without a break anyway.
Thanks for the info, I'm not sure that the furry life will ever be something for me but that answers my question. Even though it's not what into, one can't help but admire how nicely made the suits are.

From my experience wearing a thick ABDL Diaper under a full size suit is essential. You can't use a bathroom when dressed in a full Husky suit with feet & head on. I attended a New Years Eve fancy dress party wearing a full Husky suit. I was so hot, but i deffo got noticed. people who took an interest in me throughout the night, where turned on by the fact i was wearing a thick ABDL diaper on underneath. (y) :giggle:

Reactions: WillFord384
I have a partial fursuit, so for me I usually wear a diaper under my jeans. I've worn them to furmeets, haven't been to cons yet myself. ABU diapers are really good for it. I usually tell my handler that I need a change if it's full or wet and then we go to restroom for a change. Honestly, I know many furries who are not IC or ABDL and wear diapers for convenience

• Love
Reactions: WillFord384, WolfG and NaughtyBoiNathan
Seattlehusky93 said:
I have a partial fursuit, so for me I usually wear a diaper under my jeans. I've worn them to furmeets, haven't been to cons yet myself. ABU diapers are really good for it. I usually tell my handler that I need a change if it's full or wet and then we go to restroom for a change. Honestly, I know many furries who are not IC or ABDL and wear diapers for convenience
I also love to wear ABUs, If I had a fullsuit I would definitely wear one. Because all my fursuits are partials I don't wear a nappy...I should find pants that will hide diaper safely, hmmm worth a try!
I am a fursuitmaker and I need to have good/safe reputation. My best friend who is making suits with me is not a furry, he accept me wearing diaper for bed when we are at con's. He also cares about PR, he would not like it if I put the diaper on in public. Well, I agree

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57331, Dragon64 and NaughtyBoiNathan
WolfG said:
I also love to wear ABUs, If I had a fullsuit I would definitely wear one.
Same. I would probably put a hook and loop diaper on overtop it so that I can remove it when I don't want it on my fursuit and put it back on when I do

Diaper under fursuit is must. Simply going to toilet in fursuit is almost mission impossible.
Only in hendicaped toilet you have space to remove properly fursuit. And you are not only one who will need toilet.
Max. Absorbency diaper is recommended.
Basically under any fursuit and halloween suit which covers entire body or have multiply layers

Reactions: WillFord384, WolfG and Dragon64
WolfG said:
I also love to wear ABUs, If I had a fullsuit I would definitely wear one. Because all my fursuits are partials I don't wear a nappy...I should find pants that will hide diaper safely, hmmm worth a try!
I am a fursuitmaker and I need to have good/safe reputation. My best friend who is making suits with me is not a furry, he accept me wearing diaper for bed when we are at con's. He also cares about PR, he would not like it if I put the diaper on in public. Well, I agree
Yeah, I wear little pawz diaper under my jeans/pants :3 I don't mind if it peeks, I wear a long shirt/sweater to hide my "underwear" lol

Seattlehusky93 said:
Yeah, I wear little pawz diaper under my jeans/pants :3 I don't mind if it peeks, I wear a long shirt/sweater to hide my "underwear" lol
Little Pawz are pawesome!

Maybe this is the solution, a long t-shirt ... I still have to try with cargo pants!
If you think about it, it's also uncomfortable to go to the toilet in partial. Without the helper, I have no way to remove HandPaws. Then head on, and there's nowhere to put it down :p
And yet you need to hydrate yourself regularly.

Reactions: Deleted member 57331
WolfG said:
Little Pawz are pawesome!

Maybe this is the solution, a long t-shirt ... I still have to try with cargo pants!
If you think about it, it's also uncomfortable to go to the toilet in partial. Without the helper, I have no way to remove HandPaws. Then head on, and there's nowhere to put it down :p
And yet you need to hydrate yourself regularly.
Oh yeah, I do wear jeans to cover most of it but it doesn't cover all of it lol, if I kneel down, ppl will see an inch or a two of my diapers. but that's why I wear sweaters and long t-shirts. And yes you gotta hydrate yourself! and yes I love wearing little pawz diapers!

I have one of each of my diapers that I save for the outside of my fursuit, and one that I use on the inside.

Back