Wearing to work!

diapergamer111

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
has anyone here worn a diaper to work? Either a grocer and anything really? If so, what did you think of it and was it convenient for you?

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I wear to work
if you don't have to wear a uniform it's fairly easy to hide it.
Keep a diaper bag in my car, but can easily put that in your backpack

if you have to wear for medical reasons you have many protections from employment regulations regarding disabilities

Reactions: Jorelaxed and diapergamer111
SparkyDog said:
I wear to work
if you don't have to wear a uniform it's fairly easy to hide it.
Keep a diaper bag in my car, but can easily put that in your backpack

if you have to wear for medical reasons you have many protections from employment regulations regarding disabilities
I like that I don’t need a uniform at work. Makes it way easier to wear diapers to work. I like wearing the abdl ones to work though. A slightly longer shirt makes it easy to hide, plus jeans or the right shorts I find.

And definitely good those that need them for medical reasons are protected.

Reactions: 87dervaTheExplora and SparkyDog
I wear them for medical needs and wear them to work. I am classified as a store worker; I work in the warehouse and do stock inventory at our local Commissary store. Changing is easy for me, and no one has said anything to me.

I wear to work--sort of... I have some minor issues with dribbling or urge sometimes and need protection. I have been wearing for several months now. I have been using a Size 7 or the Pampers Size 8 (which work great) as a stuffer inside my regular tighty-whities. I have also used a Goodnite XL if I think I might have a bit heavier problem. No one notices or has said anything. I wear a long-tail shirt and my required work vest so I don't think my protection is very visible. It's just part of my daily routine now. My diaper/Goodnite is comfortable and I feel safe wearing.

I wear everyday to work.🙂

I wear pull-ups every day for urge ic. I work a desk job. I’m in the office a couple days a week and work from home the other days. Sometimes when I feel like it, I’ll wear a tape on diaper and just use it for the enjoyment. Today I’m in the office with a Bambino Castronaut.

I wear to work most of my work is driving in some stores love the comfort and convenience

I wear to work about 2-3 times a week. I work in a laboratory so I have a labcoat on so i dont have to worry about the bulge or anything. I wear jeans that is one size larger so it isn't obvious when I dont have a lab coat. Plus I dont have to worry about removing my labcoat, gloves, and masks if I need to go to the restroom so I just go in my diaper while working.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and LittleTyke
I have done but while I can easily get away without them being noticed and staying discreet I don't have the freedom to be able to change anytime I need and/or dispose of used ones ( I'd rather not have wet nappies in my backpack in my locker in a hot staff room smelling up the place until I get home).

Going by past experience I'd need to be able to change 2-3 times while at work with the amount I pee and because of the fact I work very closely with a lot of people means I can't wear ultra thick nappies that'll last all day as they are harder to go unnoticed and even if I could due to our lunch break setup I might end up with several days in a row where I'd have to change after just 3 hours then go another 7 without another chance.

Reactions: LittleTyke
At my former workplace, I would only wear occasionally in the late afternoons when I was alone in my department.

Now I work 99% from home, so there are no limits anymore.

Don’t have any choice as I have to wear nappies 24/7 to manage my IC. Is it convenient? Well I don’t have to get up mid way through a meeting to have a wee as I probably already have!!

I'm at work right now wearing Goodnites! I might have an accident in it in an hour or so who knows. I'm thinking of going out to buy more Goodnites after work cuz I don't have anymore of the boys XL Goodnites. Also just realized that I should probably go and get some of the old Goodnites before the stores run out because even though the new ones are better I prefer the style of the old ones

I wore to work for 10 years before i became disabled. I might even be back at work again soon and i will be wearing nappies. I always wore a tena ultima with a booster. Plasic pants are a must though, so as to keep smells contained. No-one ever mentioned anything to me and i was a teacher in adult education.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleTyke
I wear and I work retail I see hundreds of different people all day and they would never know 🙃 some pictures to prove it

Attachments

• 20240401_050630.jpg
    20240401_050630.jpg
    823.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 20240425_103734.jpg
    20240425_103734.jpg
    820.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 20240428_094958.jpg
    20240428_094958.jpg
    953.8 KB · Views: 17
Back