Wearing to music festivals

You just have to balance one type of convenience with another. Diapers certainly are convenient when you have to pee and don't want to miss something. But "the bill comes due" and you will have to change, probably while you're still at the festival. Finding a private place to change could be challenging, and changing inside a porta-potty will be unpleasant. Also the longer you wait (and the more you wet) the less comfortable and more inconvenient your diaper's gonna get.

Here's a wild idea... mainstreaming diapers at festivals! Set up a "diaper change tent" with private stalls that people can use to change their diapers. Sell a selection of premium diapers (at a bit of a mark-up) to fund it, and charge $10 a pop to use a changing stall. That includes a disposable changing pad, disposal bag, and the use of a box of wipes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jk95, AndyPandy, Blekyss and 1 other person
Well I can happily report that wearing nappies was the best decision I made that weekend.
No-one I was with noticed that I was in a nappy the whole time. I did occasionally dissappear to go to the "toilet" but I would just go off and have a smoke or just go and sit on the grass and people watch for 5 or 10 minutes.
It was great not having to use to onsite toilets as after the first evening they were disgusting.
Definitely helped wearing high capacity abdl nappies as they would last me around 12+hrs. I only needed to change once I'd got back to my camper after the day/night had finished and then I'd change into a fresh nappy in the morning before going out for the day.
The bulk of my wet nappy didn't cause any rubbing or chafing on my skin even though I was constantly on the move or dancing.
I'd definitely highly recommend wearing nappies for a festival if it something you're thinking about. From my experience I highly doubt anybody noticed any unusual bulges in my shorts as they're all to busy looking elsewhere than my butt.
There are a few pictures of me in my nappies from the festival on my Fetlife profile if anyone's interested in having a look.
Wear, wet and enjoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jk95, WillFord384, Andy86 and 5 others
My first festival of the year in 10 days so ordering some extra diapers

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
I've seen people at festivals and raves with pacifiers around their neck or in their mouth.....in that kind of environment you could have it a little exposed or bulging a little and I don't think anyone would care 🤣

Reactions: AndyPandy and Blekyss
I wore a pull up to an Ed Sheeran concert last year. Was nice not worrying about queues.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193 and Bendy73
All packed and on my way. I’ll let you know how it goes

Two days into the festival. Three diapers well used. Feels so nice. Bit of leajKing when sleeping but my trusty black rubber bloomers save the day. Funny seeing families here with kids going to the loo as they have grown out of diapers and I am growing back into them!

Suggest you "float" the idea with the friends you are goiung with. Dont have to admit anything, just that it would be so convenient (apology for the pun!), reduce the need to use those horrid loos, etc, but realise it would be unusual. So just seeking others thoughts. You might find some friends agree and follow your lead!

Just back after 4 days. Felt so good to wear and use.

Back