Wearing outside for first time!

LadyArticuno

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I don’t know what possessed me to finally try it. But I suppose laying in bed this morning and feeling so damn comfy in my diaper and onesie knowing I had to get up for the day was an extreme bummer. The other day for shiggles I tried one of my Treat diapers underneath a pair of underwear and black slacks and was shocked how easy it was to hide the diaper as well as the sound. Today I found the guts to go to my storage rental diapered, heading over now to get some Christmas stuff! Then I’ll take it off when I get home, but oh my gosh. I feel so comfy just sitting in my car as it warms up. I never go anywhere outside the comfort of my own bedroom diapered. I don’t think I’ll do it very often, but I’m glad I gave it a go.

• Love
Reactions: warmfeeling, diaperkool, Chrissie and 5 others
As long as you dress appropriately for whatever you're wearing, no one will ever know.

1701111522913.png

That's about the skimpiest thing that could pass as shorts, and yes there's a fairly thin diaper under there no one would ever be able to tell :p

Reactions: LadyArticuno
Bearcatz said:
As long as you dress appropriately for whatever you're wearing, no one will ever know.

View attachment 124170

That's about the skimpiest thing that could pass as shorts, and yes there's a fairly thin diaper under there no one would ever be able to tell :p
Haha nice! I was surprised how well it worked! I admittedly had to wait until I was better at taping so I didn’t give myself a noticeable sag in the back haha. But today was the day! Also being padded while driving is so freaking nice 😩❤️ Glad I gave it a go.

Reactions: chamberpot
LadyArticuno said:
Also being padded while driving is so freaking nice
It's like a built in booster seat. I always feel higher up, anyway :p

Bearcatz said:
It's like a built in booster seat. I always feel higher up, anyway :p
Higher up and much more comfy seating ☺️

Back