Wearing in secret

Subtlerustle said:
She was probably upset that her condition warranted such a measure. My wife has a condition that causes bladder urgency. She usually makes it to the toilet but has a handful of big accidents a year. I suggested bigger pads but she refused. I think to her it’s a tough river to cross even though she supports my diaper activities. Maybe your wife had a moment where she was thankful that you’re a diaper guy and not a total vanilla that would have judged her for her need.
The saddest part about that is that so many people would have judged her for her need. How stupid and cruel! If our body malfunctions, why are so many so quick to pass judgment? I have seen this in the life of someone I'm emotionally supporting who has developed incontinence as a result of a traumatic injury, and the people around her, who should have been her biggest supporters, have been so incredibly cruel to her. What is wrong with people? I absolutely do not understand this mindset.

• Sad
Reactions: Subtlerustle, dogboy and gobphus
It’s a catch 22 situation. I told my wife about it before we got married, we had been living together for 18 months and I was wearing in secret for the most part. It didn’t go down too well at all. It’s didn’t progress to anything other than a blind eye being shown. Fast forward 20 years and we are divorced (nothing to do with nappies or anything). I now live in my own house and have my kids alternate weeks. This gives me plenty of time to indulge on my own.
I have a new partner and the same dilemma about should I or shouldn’t I tell come back.
Being an ABDL is not something that can be cured….the urges never go away and like you say it’s more about the stress relief. It used to always be a sexual thing but now it really doesn’t have to be.
I am in the situation now where I have a partner who is fantastic and we have a great sex life. We don’t live together and I doubt we will so currently I get plenty of time to myself in which to indulge and de stress without the worry of telling her and getting rejected. Of course I would like to be totally honest but for the foreseeable future I don’t have to stoke the fire.

Reactions: Subtlerustle, gobphus and PadPhilosopher
It took me a long time to tell my wife, but was totally worth doing. Brought us closer together.

• Love
Reactions: Subtlerustle, PeeJayTee, gobphus and 1 other person
My wife and I had a great chat about it yesterday. I told her all about this thread and how people are being so open and honest on Adisc. We never really opened up too deep about my wearing but she told me her boundaries and reiterated that she only does it because it makes me happy. She has a few things she likes about it but would never do it on her own.

Last edited:
Reactions: Subtlerustle, PadPhilosopher and gobphus
Traveler said:
My wife and I had a great chat about it yesterday. I told her all about this thread and how people are being so open and honest on Adisc. We never really opened up too deep about my wearing but she told me her boundaries and reiterated that she only does it because it makes me happy. She has a few things she likes about it but would never do it on her own.
That's called love: doing things solely because they please someone dear to you. It has its own pleasures, though.

• Love
Reactions: Subtlerustle and Traveler
Back