Wearing in secret

Yooda said:
Ooooooh them would be fighting words to my X! That's my problem too. The things that "work me up the most" are usually the things that I need to work on about my own self the most! Drat it all!!! I think I must just need to go on a long fishing trip.
It sounds like I unintentionally struck a nerve. I'm sorry. I'm hurting today, and probably should have kept quiet. 🫂

• Hug
Reactions: Diprs2 and Yooda
@Yooda You sound like a very balanced person who will be able to have a good relationship with any reasonable woman. I hope you find her.

Reactions: Diprs2, Subtlerustle and Yooda
Thank you my friend

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
newfemalediaperlover said:
Hey guys - I’ve tried searching and haven’t found anything. Does anyone else here have to wear nappies and wet in secret? I’m married (happily) and my husband has no idea so I don’t get to wear nappies frequently but it is such amazing stress relief for me being in a high power high responsibility job. How do you go about hiding it? Is that even possible to do long term? Does anyone have any real life examples about telling their partner how did it go?
I will not say whether or not you should tell your partner. I should not give love advice. But if you do just be honest: explain what you do, why you do it, and ask for his understanding and acceptance. That's what I would do anyway... but it's not for me to say, you know your own relationships best.

Reactions: Diprs2, nectar0001 and PadPhilosopher
Yooda said:
Thank you my friend
For what it's worth, I played the wedding for one of my choir members last month and he's in his young 80's. His wife had died and I think he had a rough time living by himself, so he married a widow, also from our church. So at 67 you definitely can remarry if that's what you want. I think you hit the nail on the head in that you need to find someone who is liberal about such things.

I didn't tell my wife about my diaper side until the kids were grown and on their own, but I did tell her that I had a boyfriend all through college and that I was bi. My wife was also a free spirit, having graduated from Kent State in 1970. Like me, she was politically active at the time and was involved in some demonstrations. My point is that we were both free spirits so when I finally told her that I was wearing diapers behind her back, her response was,"Do you have enough supplies".

So yes, it's all about finding the right person and I wish you good luck in all that.

Reactions: Diprs2, Subtlerustle, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
Hi everyone - I thought I would give an update… after reading some responses I thought I should just tell him and either I would give it up if he was disgusted I love him more the nappies or if he accepted if I’d promise to keep it discreet and open communication about it.

Ive loved wearing and wetting nappies for the longest time but always felt so ashamed. So this idea of telling him was so scary to me but was playing on my mind and I was getting so cranky and snappy at him while I was getting up the courage anyway my son had a sleepover at the grandparents house and my husband sat me down hugged me and asked what was going on because I wasn’t being me. I broke down in tears and said I was so embarrassed but there was something I needed to tell him. I told him I just got some adult nappies and I’ve been interested in trying them. He was really confused and asked if physically I was ok he was concerned about medically something being wrong with me. I admitted it’s not medical but just something that makes me relax and help me let go of all the stresses. He was stand off ish at first asked to think about what it meant asked lots of questions. He finally asked if he could see me in a nappy. I sheepishly agreed I put a nappy on he giggled I got angry and walked off he ran after me grabbed me and sat me on his lap and said he wasn’t laughing at me he was just surprised how cute he found it. Anyway long story he asked if he had to do anything I explained no he said he is happy to support me but does want to keep in discreet which I agreed with. He even said if I want his help he is happy too and told me a kink of his is to be wee’d on. So I’ve been wearing and wetting around him after work (I don’t want to always wear or even every day for that matter) he even changed one of my nappies. He said he is happy to help but doesn’t always want to change them which is fine by me. I wouldn’t say I’m a a AB more just DL but he wanted to show how supportive he is and even purchased me a dummy / pacifier. I thought that was very cute lol.

His only thing he did admit to me it’s still strange for him but wants to support me if it’s helping me mentally to de stress and wants me to be honest with him. He is also funny about seeing me in a wet nappy he wants me to change so we are talking about that too. Thank you everyone.

• Love
  • Celebrate
Reactions: CLPP, bindilee, OxBoy and 21 others
Hi everyone - I thought I would give an update… after reading some responses I thought I should just tell him and either I would give it up if he was disgusted I love him more the nappies or if he accepted if I’d promise to keep it discreet and open communication about it.

Ive loved wearing and wetting nappies for the longest time but always felt so ashamed. So this idea of telling him was so scary to me but was playing on my mind and I was getting so cranky and snappy at him while I was getting up the courage anyway my son had a sleepover at the grandparents house and my husband sat me down hugged me and asked what was going on because I wasn’t being me. I broke down in tears and said I was so embarrassed but there was something I needed to tell him. I told him I just got some adult nappies and I’ve been interested in trying them. He was really confused and asked if physically I was ok he was concerned about medically something being wrong with me. I admitted it’s not medical but just something that makes me relax and help me let go of all the stresses. He was stand off ish at first asked to think about what it meant asked lots of questions. He finally asked if he could see me in a nappy. I sheepishly agreed I put a nappy on he giggled I got angry and walked off he ran after me grabbed me and sat me on his lap and said he wasn’t laughing at me he was just surprised how cute he found it. Anyway long story he asked if he had to do anything I explained no he said he is happy to support me but does want to keep in discreet which I agreed with. He even said if I want his help he is happy too and told me a kink of his is to be wee’d on. So I’ve been wearing and wetting around him after work (I don’t want to always wear or even every day for that matter) he even changed one of my nappies. He said he is happy to help but doesn’t always want to change them which is fine by me. I wouldn’t say I’m a a AB more just DL but he wanted to show how supportive he is and even purchased me a dummy / pacifier. I thought that was very cute lol.

His only thing he did admit to me it’s still strange for him but wants to support me if it’s helping me mentally to de stress and wants me to be honest with him. He is also funny about seeing me in a wet nappy he wants me to change so we are talking about that too. Thank you everyone.
that's great! what a lovely partner. you'll have a lot of fun together!!

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, LittleTyke and PadPhilosopher
Hey guys - I’ve tried searching and haven’t found anything. Does anyone else here have to wear nappies and wet in secret? I’m married (happily) and my husband has no idea so I don’t get to wear nappies frequently but it is such amazing stress relief for me being in a high power high responsibility job. How do you go about hiding it? Is that even possible to do long term? Does anyone have any real life examples about telling their partner how did it go?
i’m in a similar situation with my boyfriend right now. we’ve lived together for like a year now and i only recently started wearing again within the last few months since living with him and im trying to build up the confidence to tell him. i am emotionally immature, i collect toys from my childhood, and he does know i use a pacifier but i haven’t figured out how to tell him about me wearing diapers yet.

• Hug
Reactions: PeeJayTee, Diprs2, ral and 1 other person

Glad it worked out so well :)

Reactions: LittleTyke and PadPhilosopher

You’re a lucky woman, to have a spouse who is so accepting of your wearing nappies for stress relief and who thinks you’re cute in your nappy. Even though you’re not particularly AB, he may have read a bit about ABDL and thought that you might be, so he bought you a pacifier as a sign of support. He’s not totally on board with changing your diaper and wants you to be discreet about wearing. Hence the need to compromise.

Do you accept his liking to be wee’d on? In my experience getting a golden shower can be very arousing. I hope you will at least try indulging this kink of his, even if you’re not completely comfortable with peeing on him.

You’ve both been open and honest with each other. Your love for each other is apparent. You seem to have reached a new level in understanding each other’s needs. Now relax and enjoy what gives each of you pleasure.

• Love
Reactions: newfemalediaperlover, Diprs2, Subtlerustle and 3 others

So glad to hear your husband is being supportive that’s great.
Welcome to ADISC

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2 and PadPhilosopher
....... my husband sat me down hugged me and asked what was going on because I wasn’t being me. ....... asked if physically I was ok he was concerned about medically something being wrong with me........ he was just surprised how cute he found it. ...... wants me to be honest with him.
PadPhilosopher said:
He loves you. He'll probably think it's cute. Even if he doesn't, he'll be glad you were willing to trust him with this.
May I just say...... I called this. 😆 [exaggerated mock bow] 🤣

But all silliness aside, I am so incredibly glad that you have a supportive spouse. Not everyone does, and while it seemed like it would go well, it might not have. I think it helped that he could see that whatever was wrong was tearing you apart, and it caused him to start from a place of compassion. But at the end of the day, "He loves you." It's amazing how much good that simple reality can do.

Thank you for sharing so we could all be happy for you.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, dogboy, Yooda and 1 other person
PadPhilosopher said:
May I just say...... I called this. 😆 [exaggerated mock bow] 🤣

But all silliness aside, I am so incredibly glad that you have a supportive spouse. Not everyone does, and while it seemed like it would go well, it might not have. I think it helped that he could see that whatever was wrong was tearing you apart, and it caused him to start from a place of compassion. But at the end of the day, "He loves you." It's amazing how much good that simple reality can do.

Thank you for sharing so we could all be happy for you.
Genuine heartfelt communication. I am very moved by the sincerity, trust, and honesty that you obviously have for one another. Keep up the great work!

Yooda

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Subtlerustle, nectar0001 and 1 other person
I too want to say I'm glad this has worked out well. I think if a person genuinely loves another person, that love conquers all including diaper wearing and all that goes along with it. My wife loved me unconditionally as I did her and that was all we ever needed. I might add that today would have been her birthday so it's been an introspective day for me. What I do have is a lot of wonderful memories of all the good times we had together, sharing our lives through the thick and thin, that and enjoying our children. We should never take for granted, the blessings we can receive when living with someone we love and who loves us.

Last edited:
  • Hug
Reactions: LittleTyke, Subtlerustle, PadPhilosopher and 2 others
Glad it all worked out so well sometimes we needlessly worry and way overthink things.

I have been interested in diapers for many years but my wife just couldn’t get into it. Then a couple of years ago she started wearing pull ups to sleep in because of her IBS. I’ve developed early morning urge incontinence and she suggested I wear a pull up to bed also which I gladly did. Now we both wear to bed every night. I wear men’s Tena pull up underwear and she has told me they look cute and I could wear them all day and out and no one would know even if they saw lol that they are actually a diaper (I’m not sure about that lol).

It feels so good to finally be totally open with her about it.

• Love
Reactions: Subtlerustle, nectar0001, gobphus and 2 others
ewie said:
Glad it all worked out so well sometimes we needlessly worry and way overthink things.

I have been interested in diapers for many years but my wife just couldn’t get into it. Then a couple of years ago she started wearing pull ups to sleep in because of her IBS. I’ve developed early morning urge incontinence and she suggested I wear a pull up to bed also which I gladly did. Now we both wear to bed every night. I wear men’s Tena pull up underwear and she has told me they look cute and I could wear them all day and out and no one would know even if they saw lol that they are actually a diaper (I’m not sure about that lol).

It feels so good to finally be totally open with her about it.
That must have been a big mental hurdle for her to wear for her own needs knowing you were into diapers for other reasons

Reactions: ewie and PadPhilosopher
Subtlerustle that’s a very interesting perspective and I agree with you it was probably a big mental hurdle for her to overcome. She’s quite the woman!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher

That is awesome!! I am divorced twice but have learned to be open about it when the time is right. My last girlfriend didn't mind at all.

Reactions: LittleTyke, Subtlerustle and PadPhilosopher
babydoll19 said:
i’m in a similar situation with my boyfriend right now. we’ve lived together for like a year now and i only recently started wearing again within the last few months since living with him and im trying to build up the confidence to tell him. i am emotionally immature, i collect toys from my childhood, and he does know i use a pacifier but i haven’t figured out how to tell him about me wearing diapers yet.
I used this book with my last girlfriend and it worked wonders!!

Reactions: LittleTyke, Subtlerustle and PadPhilosopher
ewie said:
Subtlerustle that’s a very interesting perspective and I agree with you it was probably a big mental hurdle for her to overcome. She’s quite the woman!
She was probably upset that her condition warranted such a measure. My wife has a condition that causes bladder urgency. She usually makes it to the toilet but has a handful of big accidents a year. I suggested bigger pads but she refused. I think to her it’s a tough river to cross even though she supports my diaper activities. Maybe your wife had a moment where she was thankful that you’re a diaper guy and not a total vanilla that would have judged her for her need.

Reactions: LittleTyke, gobphus and PadPhilosopher
Back