wearing at the airport

I flew out of Dublin airport in a pull up under my jeans for a 10 holiday in Malta and didn't have any issues with it at all. I was even flying with a friend who doesn't know about my fetish. Never once got caught on the way out or back in. My jeans wear a little tight

Reactions: Jr2012 and Lyric
I flew in diapers many times. Never been any issue before body scanners, if they notice my padding, I just told them "I'm incontinent."
The body scanners always seem to flag my crotch as an anomaly, even with a thin dry diaper. But I've read that the analysis software has expectations depending on gender, so that may have been why I've been flagged the last two times.
Each time they noticed I was padded (BetterDry), and I told them I'm incontinent, and that was it, just an extra wave with the wand.

Reactions: Jr2012 and ChocChip
JOCKMAN said:
They had "medical detectors"??? How did this work? I gather if you are a doctor or nurse or something in the medical field the siren went off and this way everyone knew their was a medical person flying so no one ever had to ask "is their a doctor on board?"....ha , sorry I couldn't' resist your typo.......

OMG! Is that what I actually wrote? I'm mortified! I'm going to put it down to it being late and being tired. Or... ummm... autocorrect... :LOL:

Reactions: JOCKMAN and sbmccue
I have gone through many airport TSA stations wearing a dry pull-up and plastic pants. Not one time have I ever been asked to step out or checker further. I think a wet diaper may show more concern.

I keep my fingers crossed that my luck holds out. Because my pee can't. lol

Reactions: Jr2012
sounds great and i would like to know more

Many TSA employees can't remember their own name, much less proper procedures to follow when screening passengers.

Always remember that you're entrusting your 'secret side' to some very limited mentalities. TSA employs folks who may not have been able to hold things together enough to get through high school.

I wouldn't have such a big problem with TSA if their agents observed the same policies and followed the same procedures from place to place, but they don't.

If you wear when you fly and don't have genuine IC issues, your AB or DL predilections are subject to disclosure at the whim of someone you wouldn't entrust to care for a stray animal. I can find no kinder description than that, and words don't often fail me.

Last edited:
Reactions: jellyjigger, bambinobaby and joemama
yo
sbmccue said:
Many TSA employees can't remember their own name, much less proper procedures to follow when screening passengers.

Always remember that you're entrusting your 'secret side' to some very limited mentalities. TSA employs folks who may not have been able to hold things together enough to get through high school.

I wouldn't have such a big problem with TSA if their agents observed the same policies and followed the same procedures from place to place, but they don't.

If you wear when you fly and don't have genuine IC issues, your AB or DL predilections are subject to disclosure at the whim of someone you wouldn't entrust to care for a stray animal. I can find no kinder description than that, and words don't often fail me.
u are very right , can we talk more better

It is disheartening to read about attacks on people's professions. I'm sure we can quickly find examples of individuals acting poorly in any profession as well as examples of individuals that are outstanding in their chosen field. Let's remember:
1) TSA agents are performing duties that are mandated by the government.
2) If you are earning money legally in your profession, you are doing something that is of value.
3) In the years I have been on this board, I have become aware of several TSA agents that are DLs and contribute to our community.
4) Part of our challenge is to educate, inform, and hopefully achieve some level of acceptance.
We need more caring and understanding.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scott729 and Ukiwa
ZpyTim said:
It is disheartening to read about attacks on people's professions. I'm sure we can quickly find examples of individuals acting poorly in any profession as well as examples of individuals that are outstanding in their chosen field. Let's remember:
2) If you are earning money legally in your profession, you are doing something that is of value.
3) In the years I have been on this board, I have become aware of several TSA agents that are DLs and contribute to our community.
4) Part of our challenge is to educate, inform, and hopefully achieve some level of acceptance.
We need more caring and understanding
I would like to know more better ? Can someone

ZpyTim said:
We need more caring and understanding.
I'm an elected official. I wish people treated my profession with greater caring and understanding, but since I'm accountable to them, that seldom happens.

Similarly, TSA is accountable to the citizenry. Our tax dollars pay the salaries of every TSA employee at every level of the agency.

Since I travel frequently, and have for many years, I've had the opportunity to encounter many TSA employees with whom I felt confident. The greater majority, however, have not inspired that sort of confidence on my part. My post reflects that lack of confidence; in my view, those who fly and wear without a genuine need take an unacceptable risk ... a risk posed by the very people the citizenry employs to protect the passenger public.

A diaper worn by a ticket-bearing passenger does not pose a risk to the rest of the traveling public. However, one cannot expect every adult to hold that view ... and many people at your local airport of choice will find themselves unable to reach such a conclusion to a certainty.

Last edited:
Reactions: bambinobaby
verypadded said:
I am flying and I’m still at the airport right now, but I went on a flight to Colorado. The first time that I wore, when I walked throughout was just a metal detector. But the second time, it was a Pro Vision full body scanner, and they had me walk through it. She asked how old I was, and then the scanner shows that there’s 20-30 items stuffed down there. She said “go through again” and then I walked through , and she said “pull up your shirt” there was lots of people around, but I was publicly made to show my diaper in front of everyone. I am wearing a Rearz Inspire+ Incontrol diaper. She said “oh he has some surgery thing” to another security guard, and then the other guard asked what It is , and I just said “I’m wearing a diaper” and then he patted me down and I went on my way.
the annoying/embarrassing part is the lady TOLD me to lift up my shirt with other people around revealing the diaper. But oh well haha. Does anyone have any experiences wearing on a plane? I have leaking issues sometimes so I’ll wear full time depending on the situation
I was detained and my luggage searched at Sansalvador airport in ElSalvado. They put all my belongings on a table and went through them. I had 2 packs of pink women's diapers in my belongings that they put on display and laughed about. Didn't really care,it was a long way from home and the only one who new me was my girlfriend who was waiting for me there. She was really pissed when I told her, me I'm used to people thinking me wearing diapers is funny so I laughed it off.

• Wow
Reactions: JOCKMAN
I have flown many times over the years and always wear cloth training pants for just-in-case moments. I'm not incontinent but do have issues with wetting in my sleep or sometimes really needing to wet during a bumpy landing. My cloth pants are not that thick and not really noticeable under my clothes. It seems that I get flagged by the body scanner about half to two thirds of the time when I go through, and it is at my waist-line in the front usually. I have been subject to pat-downs and even turning the trousers waist-band inside out for a moment to visibly see if anything was underneath. Nothing ever found and no comments ever made by TSA. I do know that if I ever HAD to diaper up, I would inform TSA and ask for private screening just to make things easier.

If I choose to wear plastic pants over my training pants, I always wait until after security to put them on (handicap or family restroom for privacy) and use a snap-on for ease of putting them on and off.

However, I flew earlier this month from St. Louis (first time from there in some time), padded as usual, and didn't even get a second look from TSA after going through the body scanner. I think the only consistency with TSA is that there is none.

Reactions: sbmccue and Jr2012
Fully agree regarding the incompetence and ineptitude of the TSA. I fly basically every week (already 30 flights so far this year) so I see it all with TSA. I am thankful or Pre-Check, and even moreso CLEAR, which helps me move through the security theater quickly. I always fly diapered. It helps for sure to have a dry diaper, and I often change into thicker diapers depending on the length of the flight in the lounge post-security.

Reactions: sbmccue
My fiancee and I have flown many times, although not much in the past year because of covid. We have never had a problem flying. I always wear my cloth diapers and rubber pants, and my fiancee brings my diaper bag with us on board with all my changing supplies. Usually she lets them know that I wear diapers and sometimes they want me to go to a private area to check, but usually i just go through the scanner and sometimes they pat me down after I go through.

I've worn every time I fly and have no problem. The Reason ... TSA Pre. You never go through the scanners just a metal detector.

Reactions: hanzertas and ZpyTim
I feel bad for people who have to wear them and get embarrassed at the TSA gates, the TSA should be a bit more private with things like that including those who don't have to wear them but like to wear them.

Rather than a full re-explanation, please see my previous post from some years ago about a very embarrassing situation that happened to me when I elected to wear while flying...

Red Faced at the Airport

JOCKMAN said:
You are right. Whenever TSA gets personal, you can ask for a private screening room. She sounds like new person that has not been involved in this situation with diapered travelers. I wear my training underwear through the scanners but then put on my plastic underpants at the gate restroom before departure. Obviously for 24/7 diapered folks that does not work, but you can still get by the scanners and the TSA personnel and ask for a private screening room. Other TSA folks will understand and help you out.
I’d honestly never go anywhere “private” with them fuck that.

I seems to me that when it comes to travel security, things are totally different in the US than they are in Europe. I have flown in nappies for many years, including the times before I became totally incontinent. There were in all honesty times when they weren’t really necessary, I just wore for the convenience of not having to use toilets in the air terminals or on the aircraft, and on the off chance that I might fall asleep.

I have been through security both in a dry nappy and, as often as not, a wet one. It simply did not occur to me that going through a scanner wet could cause a problem. And it didn’t - no security person ever questioned me about what they may or may not have seen on the scanners. So it makes me wonder are the scanners used in the US different to those elsewhere? Can they really pick up a wet nappy?

On the occasions where my carry on has been searched, the security personnel have also been extremely discreet, never in any way drawing attention to the couple of nappies I carry in case I need to change; and on one occasion there was a wet one in there which I had not had the chance to get rid of.

Anyway, I’m not ashamed of the fact that I’m incontinent, because it’s not my fault. And if some security person ever felt the need to draw the attention of others to the fact that I am, I would simply tell them to mind their own ******* business.

Reactions: JOCKMAN and ChocChip
I went through and the agent said “it looks like
you have a piece of paper or tape stuck to your hip do you have a receipt in your pocket?” I discretely explained the situation and after a quick pat with the back of the hand she let me go. Slightly embarrassing, but nothing huge like that

Back