Wearing at school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
landingxray said:
I wouldn't wear in college because i was afraid the ladies would see them :(

That sucks Dx

- - - Updated - - -

Tokiyomi said:
I do it for fun x) And well I don't have a lot of obstacles because when I use them I usually wear a skirt and no regular underwear over them because or at least in my school the people do a lot of noise so no one can hear the crinkle of my goodnites, just one time I had troubles because accidentaly I peed on them at the start of the day and I didn't grab another goodnites so that day was a long one x)

Must have been a struggle lasting throughout the day x3

There have been a few times I wore in school. The first time was finals week, spring semester of my junior year of college. I was dealing with a nasty stomach bug, and at the time, I thought it would be safer to wear a little protection in case a fart went south. Outside of that, I have worn a few times just for the heck of it, mainly because I hadn't wet much the night before and just didn't care enough to change out yet. Can't say I ever got any looks about it, but then again I don't really pay much attention.

Last edited:
PaddedBrony said:
There have been a few times I wore in school. The first time was finals week, spring semester of my junior year of college. I was dealing with a nasty stomach bug, and at the time, I thought it would be safer to wear a little protection in case a fart went south. Outside of that, I have worn a few times just for the heck of it, mainly because I hadn't wt much the night before and just didn't care enough to change out yet. Can't say I ever got any looks about it, but then again I don't really pay much attention.

thanks for sharing :)

- - - Updated - - -

drewsnyder929 said:
I have gone to school diapered plenty of times, only having a couple classes a day and sitting in the back helps my cause. I have only ever leaked once because I was running late and did not have time to change out of my night time diaper.

that must have sucked

NeoTheFox said:
How many of you go to school, while being padded? Is it for medical reasons or just for fun? And how many obstacles do you fsce while at school? I.e. odor, changing, visability, and or hiding?
I finished up with college a few years ago, but I wore there pretty often for fun. Never noticed much of a problem with visibility, I generally just wore jeans and a t-shirt and never got any comments from friends or anything during my years there. Hiding diapers was also super easy, just put a few inside an opaque shopping bag and put that inside my backpack. Changing was a bit nerve wracking though. I had a pretty good mental list going of where all the restrooms where and which ones had what kind of activity levels at what times. The restrooms were either the ones that were always deserted, or the big ones that had a constant flow of people in and out to cover up any noise.

irnub said:
I finished up with college a few years ago, but I wore there pretty often for fun. Never noticed much of a problem with visibility, I generally just wore jeans and a t-shirt and never got any comments from friends or anything during my years there. Hiding diapers was also super easy, just put a few inside an opaque shopping bag and put that inside my backpack. Changing was a bit nerve wracking though. I had a pretty good mental list going of where all the restrooms where and which ones had what kind of activity levels at what times. The restrooms were either the ones that were always deserted, or the big ones that had a constant flow of people in and out to cover up any noise.

Thanks for sharing! Sounds like how I am doing now except I dont really need to change out at school x3

I wear to uni for medical reasons (which resulted from me wearing for fun). I was wearing 24/7 for about 18 months before I started at uni, so it hasn't been hugely difficult as I'm already used to it.

i wear to school occasionally as well hehe mainly goodnites :) its usually okay unless i have an accident. for wet accidents, i will just stay in my goodnites for the rest of the day but for the rare messy ones, i will usually have to change. I always have baby wipes in my bag for those rare occasions

I am incontinent due to disability,so I wore altime. I didn't go to a regular school I went to a specialized school. So I didn't have to worry about others.

NeoTheFox said:
Hey guys!

How many of you go to school, while being padded? Is it for medical reasons or just for fun? And how many obstacles do you fsce while at school? I.e. odor, changing, visability, and or hiding?

As for me I go to school padded, occasionally not all the time, but I usually never have to worry about changing, because my classes are short and I only have 2 a day. ^^

Been there done that. I went to a few college classes padded, I just wanted to see what it would be like. I didn't face many obstacles since I went part-time mostly. It was fun looking back on it and helped with my confidence building.

Wearing a diaper to highschool was really stressful, not only am I stuck in a community full of people whom I know about and are friends to but also afraid my pants are too low to cover my diaper up and the secret is let loose, its not necessary unless you're being tested or examined on the curriculum where bathroom access is restricted. I often save Tena Maxi Slip for school-wear because it hugs my body shape and provides maximum absorbency but it expands as any diaper would do as it gets soaked. So I normally wear my only dark bulky pants, conserve the number of wettings I perform and wear it from morning to the afternoon and then go home to change it.

I became incontinent as the result of a surgical mishap when I was 14 years old (in 1956). So i had to wear cloth diapers with plastic pants to school during my first three years of high school. By the time I was in my last year, I was generally able to go without a daytime diaper if I had ready access to a bathroom when needed. However, i did have a couple of embarrassing accidents during the year. I continued to be able to go without a daytime diaper for the most part until I was in my forties when the problem worsened, but I've never been able to sleep at night without a diaper. I've now been back in diapers 24/7/365 for almost 30 years.

As someone in college, I would like to wear, but the issue of roommates come up. At my college, the choices in housing are limited as the apartments nearby are quite a bit more than the dorms, and there are no single dorm rooms, which means if I want my own room I have to pay a significant amount more. Since I'm trying to save as much money as possible, that's pretty out of the picture. Since I have to be in a double room, that means I will have a roommate, so no go there as well, because there is no way you can hide diapers from someone you share a 25 square foot room with. Even if I did have the opportunity though, I don't know if I would go through with it. I don't need them, so there is no medical reason as an excuse, so being caught with them would be pretty embarrassing. Since diapers are infamous for crinkling at the most inopportune times, say when a lecture hall is nice and quiet, that would only add onto the issue. And since I am a guy and don't wear skirts/dresses, the lovely thick and cushy ones wouldn't fly either. So I would be restricted to only wearing in my room. Which, I would have to share. So, as much as I woudl love to wear them (it certainly would help with the stress of classes), I really don't think it would be possible for me, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back