Waxing

Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all,
I was hoping any of you can give me some advice on which wax strips are best for "down there"cause I'm tired of razors and hair removal cream doesn't work for some reason(I follow instructions) so I need some help here and also the best way to tackle the "grand canyon" hair
Any help you can give would be appreciated

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and DotTheCyberCat
You & me both as for the hair removal cream I tried that too but I think it’s only affective if it’s fully grown hair IDK 🤷
I personally never used wax before but would like to try on my legs.

I heard floating shavers work particularly well.
Nair can give you a chemical burn pretty easily, I'd prolly stick to a beard trimmer then a floating shaver.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperboy27
Aphex said:
I heard floating shavers work particularly well.
Nair can give you a chemical burn pretty easily, I'd prolly stick to a beard trimmer then a floating shaver.
Which floating shaver do you prefer

I don't use them personally so not sure

If you want real and permanent results your best bet is laser. I've done it there, back, and for my face and yes it's costly but most places offer payment plans and like I said it's permanent so once it's gone it's gone for good. I used to use waxing, rubs, razors and stuff but after the first few treatments that became unnecessary. If you have to do the chemical solutions stick to naturals so you don't damage yourself.

the only thing that has worked for me,is an austrailan depilortory called "NADS FOR MEN"i put it on wait a few minutes wash it off in the shower got 98%results.may need to do it a second application but almost complete.

Back