Windelbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
I was thinking about waxing the beard away. I wanted to ask should I do that or is it not advisable for certain reasons?

Do you want it to be gone temporarily or forever? Never waxed (also I'm ABDL, not sissy), but I'm getting a laser hair removal to both shave easier and slowly make all of the hair stop coming back. I think waxing lets the hair come back, but is also extremely painful.

Reactions: Windelbaby
I am transgender but would like to remove it first for a time hence the waxing. Later I want to be completely rid of it during my transition

The mustache area can be waxed pretty easily because the hair there is typically finer, the other areas are far more painful and I wouldn't advise waxing them. If you have some patience you can wax small areas of your face once a day to eventually achieve a waxed beard.

Reactions: Windelbaby
djg said:
The mustache area can be waxed pretty easily because the hair there is typically finer, the other areas are far more painful and I wouldn't advise waxing them. If you have some patience you can wax small areas of your face once a day to eventually achieve a waxed beard.
So it could work?

you should have a few drinks, and prepare for the pain. You can do it and for sure be telling war stories!

Sometimes I have to wax some spots under my chin because I have some ingrown hair, also I prefer to wax al the ugly hairs that grow on my back.

So I saw a video of waxing and noticed that a layer of baby powder was used before the layer of wax. This is the first I’ve seen any other kind of layer between the skin and wax.

Is this a normal thing? Is there any benefit to using a powder?

(Thought I’d ask here vs creating a new thread)

Back