Watching your diaper buldge and fill up!

I have tried to see an immediate swelling but my capacity is so low that it is a small wetting and often .
I did once tip warm water in my tightly wrapped disposable and that was a very nice feeling and noticeable swelling 😊

Reactions: Davvyboy
Tori94 said:
Who else as a dl or anyone in the abdl universe loves watching their diapers grow in the mirrors every time they pee?! I'm not the only one am i??? 🤔🤔👀👀👀
The look and the feel of it are both wonderful.

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy and littledub1955
I can't say I can actually see my diapers expand as I go potty in them. It maybe that cloth diapers along with the cloth inserts under my rubber pants just don't expand fast enough to see in real time, but I do love to look at myself in a mirror when I just have my diapers, rubber pants and t-shirt on. I look so much like a big adult baby whose been naughty. We have several mirrors in the house and I seldom where pants over my diapers so I get to see myself often during the day.

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, fredy552, Limabean and 1 other person
I do this (and LOVE watching others) but mainly when "loading" my diaper. I have no clue as to why this has fascinated me since before I was fully potty trained as a baby...but it's always been there and the desire/enjoyment has not diminished even a little bit!

Reactions: Davvyboy, sinceiwassmall and littledub1955
dlboylife said:
Am I the only one that uses the hose from the shower down my diaper and watch it fill?
Nah mate, I love doing that myself but, I hate it when the stitching give up as, I know the nappies can hold more

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Davvyboy, littledub1955 and (deleted member)
Tori94 said:
Who else as a dl or anyone in the abdl universe loves watching their diapers grow in the mirrors every time they pee?! I'm not the only one am i??? 🤔🤔👀👀👀
Tori94 said:
I like maxing them out first and then think to myself " Damn, this diaper sure makes my butt look big."

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Lilschoolfox, Davvyboy and GypsyNappy
:giggle: Absolutely loving it.

Reactions: Davvyboy, littledub1955 and undine
Tori94 said:
No your not

I def flash the mirror to check my statues especially when I wake up, kinda like lets see the damage done here, plus I love the look of a swelled diaper butt, especially under a sleeper or onesie romper.

• Love
Reactions: Some1whoDreams, littledub1955, TigerDL and 3 others
Tori94 said:
You're not the only one ! I do too :)

Yes I love seeing my swollen soggy nappy in the mirror.

Reactions: Davvyboy, Andy86, Dinotopian2002 and 3 others
Best part of my day today was taking a pic of my diapee for my daddy and seeing the soggy dump truck I had been lugging around all day for the first time myself 😂😂 Tykables can survive a 10 hour shift tho so valuable info was learned!

Reactions: Davvyboy, hti24, littledub1955 and 3 others
Yep I love the feeling :3 especially after long wearing sessions and it's just and it's so soggy! Really helps feeling little xD

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and undine
I definately love doing this ocassionally too. Usually though I'll only take a quick check in the mirror some time after wetting to see how my diaper is doing, and to make sure it's absorbing evenly. Usually it's just to see if I might need to readjust down there to avoid trouble later in the day. I really do love seeing just how swelled my diaper is getting and how big and dark the grey/yellowish muttled patch has gotten so far. There's just something about this- that there's NO denying that the diaper has been used for its purpose.😍🤗

• Love
Reactions: babypp, littledub1955, TigerDL and 3 others
lilbabyjooce said:
Best part of my day today was taking a pic of my diapee for my daddy and seeing the soggy dump truck I had been lugging around all day for the first time myself 😂😂 Tykables can survive a 10 hour shift tho so valuable info was learned!
Pretty sure this is the first time I’ve seen dump truck used in this particular context but I am here for it 😍

• Haha
Reactions: Davvyboy, uknappygirl and lilbabyjooce
I love to see the bulge growing in the mirror too while standing!
Or just sitting in my diaper on the sofa having a pee, and see how it gets bulkier and warm when touching it. That's an amazing feeling.

• Love
Reactions: undine, wetaccident, GoodnitesXL21 and 2 others
Sparrow75 said:
I love to see the bulge growing in the mirror too while standing!
Or just sitting in my diaper on the sofa having a pee, and see how it gets bulkier and warm when touching it. That's an amazing feeling.
Yusss love the warmth!! It’s just so comforting 🥰🥰
I’ve had instances with my daddy where maybe I’ll be on his lap or he’ll be resting his hand on my diapee in some way and I’ll go without telling him, only for him to ask if I’ve gone cause he feels the sudden warmth. It’s so embarrassing and cute 😅🙈

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, charliee, PaddedShooterBooty27 and 6 others
Mathew said:
I really enjoy watching my diaper bulge when I pee in it. What I like even more is watching the yellow pee stain spreading out in my white diapers.
I'm sat in a soaking wet bulging nappy and wet shorts because it has leaked but it feels so good I won't be changing any time soon.

Reactions: Andy86, giaci9, wetaccident and 3 others
lilbabyjooce said:
Yusss love the warmth!! It’s just so comforting 🥰🥰
I’ve had instances with my daddy where maybe I’ll be on his lap or he’ll be resting his hand on my diapee in some way and I’ll go without telling him, only for him to ask if I’ve gone cause he feels the sudden warmth. It’s so embarrassing and cute 😅🙈
Oh wow That would be sweet I wish I had a mommy so I can do that same thing

Back