Wardrobe Brag Thread!

LittleAndrea

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Ok so I've seen some people that share pics of their little wardrobe so here is most of mine. It does not include the adult clothes that I wear out that are cute as well as pajamas and also not pictured are my witch kitty dress and ruffle halloween shirt as they are in a different room awaiting Halloween and my I Love Daddy onsie as that is in the laundry. I also left out and undies and such because those are private. This is just day and play clothes.

Share pictures of your wardrobe!!!!

002.jpg 001.jpg 003.jpg

I don't think I realized just how much I have collected until now. I still have 62 outfits on my wishlist lol.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kittyinpink, Blekyss, lilstevie56 and 6 others
Wow I have quite a few thing from lfb .
My go-to is the onesie dress I wear that most days

Reactions: Blekyss, Safari and LittleAndrea
Holly cow Andrea, you are a clothes horse of little attire! Cute stuff,

Reactions: Blekyss, Safari, LittleAndrea and 1 other person
littlemoosey said:
Holly cow Andrea, you are a clothes horse of little attire! Cute stuff,
The funny thing is I normally HATE shopping. But since I've started getting little clothes its like I can't get enough!

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss, lilstevie56, littlemoosey and 2 others
I love that you added captions.

Reactions: Safari
WillFord384 said:
I love that you added captions.
Its hard to tell in bulk pictures what some things really are. I thought that would make it easier. :p

Reactions: WillFord384 and Safari
LittleAndrea said:
Its hard to tell in bulk pictures what some things really are. I thought that would make it easier. :p

It sure does.

I really appreciate it when people take the time to make a post more informative. Like providing a link to the thing they're talking about, putting labels on photos, working out the per-unit cost when discussing diaper prices, etc.

Reactions: LittleAndrea
LittleAndrea said:
The funny thing is I normally HATE shopping. But since I've started getting little clothes its like I can't get enough!
I `m not crazy about shopping either. I have way way much littles clothes ! Some I buy for myself but I`m super blessed to have friends and MM that take great pleasure in buying me clothes for birthdays , Christmas and sometimes because ,, ohhhh its sooo cute , we got to get this for lilstevie . It sounds great but I am seriously running out of places to put clothes.

Reactions: LittleAndrea and chrischrischris
lilstevie56 said:
I have way way much littles clothes!
I have ordered many things as part of my transformation into a crossdresser, adult baby, and my little one. I want to pass some time collecting my thoughts and feelings about my little one before adding clothes to my pacifier, binky, and baby bottle set.

I bet you I could fit into all those cloths

LittleAndrea said:
Ok so I've seen some people that share pics of their little wardrobe so here is most of mine. It does not include the adult clothes that I wear out that are cute as well as pajamas and also not pictured are my witch kitty dress and ruffle halloween shirt as they are in a different room awaiting Halloween and my I Love Daddy onsie as that is in the laundry. I also left out and undies and such because those are private. This is just day and play clothes.

Share pictures of your wardrobe!!!!

View attachment 64837 View attachment 64838 View attachment 64839

I don't think I realized just how much I have collected until now. I still have 62 outfits on my wishlist lol.
Only just seen this! 😍 Wow!

Reactions: LittleAndrea
Back