Visible diaper line

Saint

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I know dark denim jeans with a baggy fit are great for hiding diapers but what’s the WORST kind of pants for hiding them? I’m thinking of a tracksuit perhaps, but maybe there’s worse.

Reason I ask isn’t to go offending the general public, but in private settings it might be fun 😅

Tracksuit bottoms are definitely the worst option for hiding diapers, especially plastic backed diapers. When I wear a diaper and tracksuit bottoms and I have my phone in my pocket, my tracksuit bottoms just slowly slide down revealing the diaper.

I was washing up and my mum went behind me, pat my exposed diaper butt and said something like “Your pamps are exposed crinkle butt”….I was blushing so red…

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbilly and Saint
Yes tracksuit pants are the worse
20210818_112937.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Saint, Lostboy123, WillFord384 and 3 others
Sweat pants will show a diaper and won't hide the crinkle

Reactions: PaddedMewtwo
Baggy jeans are the worst? I wear Duluth pants that are jeans-like and I think they are perfect. YMMV.

Yoga pants are terrible for hiding a diaper.

• Haha
Reactions: WillFord384, CLPP and leterrip
CLPP said:
Baggy jeans are the worst? I wear Duluth pants that are jeans-like and I think they are perfect. YMMV.
Never mind! I can't read. Sorry.

Anything super fitted and stretchy. Yoga pants, tights, bike shorts, super skinny jeans with spandex in the fabric… You get the idea. Honestly I’ve been in cotton sweats and flannel PJ pants around the house which are looser fitting with a drawstring waist and I don’t think my diaper was obvious visually; of course thin flannel doesn’t hide crinkle much though…

Reactions: DiaperDiva
Saint said:
So I know dark denim jeans with a baggy fit are great for hiding diapers but what’s the WORST kind of pants for hiding them? I’m thinking of a tracksuit perhaps, but maybe there’s worse.

Reason I ask isn’t to go offending the general public, but in private settings it might be fun 😅
Generally I’d say everything white-coloured and skinny is bad for discretion.
For women leggings obviously, it really doesn’t get worse than that and foooor men probably either skinny track-pants or skinny jeans.

Reactions: Saint and DiaperDiva
Back