Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Okay yall
So I have wet my bed most of my life. I am a heavy wetter and wear a megamax with a booster pad to keep from leaking.

Not 3 times this week I actually leaked out of a megamax and 1 trest elite.

Now to share my history with yall
If I do t wear a diaper to bed, I will wake up ever 45 minutes to and hour and have to pee.
If I wear a diaper I don’t wake up I just wet .

2 nights I decided not to wear a diaper and pee into a empty gallon jug. ( gross I know) I wanted to measure the amount of output. Both night I was right at a gallon. Last night was actually over a gallon.

Now during the day I am supposed to take a water pill but I’m sometimes forget.

I do wear a diaper during the day as I get a short notice of when I need to go.

I don’t wet that much during the day unless I take the water pill but I always wet heavy a night. No matter what.

Is this a lot?

Recommend level of diapers for night?

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, babywolfboy and Edgewater
I would see a doctor. Passing that much urine at night is not good. Even that much in 24 hours is a bit much.

Reactions: Diprs2, jdinvirginia and Edgewater
Yeah, that could be a sign that something else is going on like uncontrolled diabetes or kidney problems. I also recommend seeing a doctor for that.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, jdinvirginia, jp95409 and 2 others
About 23 years ago I got a job that i needed a baseline for heavy metals in my urine, the doc gave me a gallon jug to catch all my voids for 24 hours, I told him that i need another jug because I would fill up one, he said no one ever fills a gallon jug up but gave me another one anyway to appease me. the next day I deliver a full jug and about a 3rd of the second. He wasn't all that concerned as everything else checked out great.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, babywolfboy, BigAl2 and 1 other person
Yup, what has been stated above!!

Why are you taking a water pill. I would recommend that you call that doctor's office Tuesday Morning!!

With that volume, plastic pants are a must!

Faced with that volume, I would have switched back to my cloth, nighttime, pre-folded diapers, likely using two nighttime weight diapers with multiple soaker, flat diapers between the two nighttime diapers and myself. Note: Plastic Pants are a must with cloth diapers.

Reactions: Diprs2, Constantlydamp, BigAl2 and 1 other person
go see a doctor asap!
and a referal too urologist too
that's way way way too much urine over night
get things figured out now

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater, jdinvirginia and 3 others
BigAl1 said:
I would see a doctor. Passing that much urine at night is not good. Even that much in 24 hours is a bit much.
I agree....not trying to scare you but with that much they would need to rule out a few things..

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and jdinvirginia
As always, if there is anything in your bodily functions that have changed or is in any way outside the normals, see your Dr asap.

Too many things could be wrong that testing is sorta required, if not already done.

Yes, might be all good, so no need to be freaked out, but still get it checked and some tests done is a must.

Beyond that,
I void a lot, not a gallon, but a lot.
I use a megamax, and booster pad, then over the megamax a pair of cotton underwear (can absorb a few drops) and then a waterproof cover (not a snap one)
I find that the underwear over the diaper helps it stay in place when tossing and turning in bed and keeps it close to the body, overall lets it expand but still close to body. Then if there is a bit that sneaks out the diaper the underwear (briefs not boxers) will absorb a bit, else it just will sttay liquid moving around between the pants and plastic diaper backing, and will at some point end up leaking out eventually as really no plaace it can go.

So, Diaper (with booster), underwear over diaper, and then waterproof cover over everything.

Note:
Dont wear super tight underwear, that will keep diaper from expanding easily.
Same for the waterproof cover, have them big enoug to allow everything to expand and absorb.

Or anything over the top like onesie or pjs etc all needs to have room to strech/grow to accomidate the diaper. Spandex/cotton is great (like LKS sleepers)

Lastly, try to not sleep on your side if possible.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
Now during the day I am supposed to take a water pill but I’m sometimes forget.
I assume a doctor prescribed the water pill, as you state that you are "supposed" to take it. You have not given any other medical information, so we know nothing about your condition and whether excessive bedtime (or daytime) urination is a known symptom. One normally outputs what one inputs. Some health issues causes one to retain fluid in one's tissues: edema, inflammation, etc. Diuretics (water pills) cause one's body to temporarily release the excess fluid.

That said, I have a genetic disorder that when triggered easily causes me to output 3L while sleeping and 3L during the day. I know this because of 24 hour urine collection tests. As a reference, a typical person will output much less than 3L in a 24 hour period, which is why they give an adult a 3L container for a 24 hr urine collection test.

You should talk to your doctor about what is going on to ensure that your urine output is what is expected.

When I am not doing well I have two options that allow me to sleep without needing to change. Option one is a L NorthShore MegaMax or L MegaMax AirLock Diaper (I normally wear medium), with a NorthShore 2XL EternaDry Contour Booster, and NorthShore Trifecta PUL Cover. Option two is double diaper with overnight weight twill prefold diapers and Gary High Waist Comfort Plastic Pant. I get good dispersion with the NorthShore setup because I do not have heavy voids while sleeping, but constant or smaller voids. Cloth diapers inherently wick, so they will be fully wet in the morning, but not over saturated to cause leaks.

Reactions: Diprs2, HereWeGo2169 and Edgewater
that is a lot but i don't think it is all that uncommon to void a lot. i am usually a very heavy overnight wetter, but never measured the amount. i have woken up to find i have maxed out my diaper. however it is always a good idea to stay in touch with your doctor, have regular check ups, and drop your doctor a note / message when you note a change in your body. one of the great things about these patient portals so easy to check in with your doctor, schedule appointments, lab results, and meds refills.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
Back