Magicalgirl101

小姐 🌸💐🪷🌹🏵
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Currently dont have anyone to discuss this at all so might as well share it here; my depression has gotten a tad bit more frequent/worse due to 3 reasons.

1. Wanting to graduate/ attending a college with foreign language major, there arent lot of colleges that have foreign language as a major within MI besides Christian colleges (not gonna explain why i dislike them)

2. Not having ANY friends at all, (IRL nor anyone else to speak to without the person getting werid/ obsessive) i dont know why this is happening. i think its due to my ASD which makes me considered stupid overall.

3. Yearning attention from older men in regards to relationships; every now and then i would just want attention from a older man in general. (might be considered a crush not sure) someone in the comments will probably say oh why dont you try to date guys in their 20s? My response to that is im literally not attrached dudes period who are within my age and this is due to me wanting a man whos stable (financially/ emotionally and hopefully will take care of his gf or wife. Experience too)

Hopefully this makes sense; thanks for reading.

• Sad
Reactions: diaperdude, lilstevie56, PaigeCherubiel and 4 others
I’m sorry that you feel like you don’t have any friends, are there no social events/clubs close to where you reside that you can attend/join?

But, speaking as an ‘older man’ I can confirm that they are definitely the best, don’t waste your time on youngsters 😉

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: LePew, Magicalgirl101 and Edgewater
ciao magical girl your are not stupid, happy to be your friend

Reactions: Edgewater
Forced said:
I’m sorry that you feel like you don’t have any friends, are there no social events/clubs close to where you reside that you can attend/join?

But, speaking as an ‘older man’ I can confirm that they are definitely the best, don’t waste your time on youngsters 😉
There honestly were alot of meetup groups where i used to live in town, there isnt many meetup groups where i am now sadly.

I don't know you well enough to know if you're an M2F transgender as I am. I don't expect anyone to tell me if they are. I openly call myself a crossdresser. But if you are, I understand #1. And I have ASD too. Hugzzz, Paige

Michigan has a wide cross-section of colleges. The Christian college commonly have international language courses as they connect to specific missionary work in specific countries.

What language is likely the true question as that addresses the why and connects to International Government, Law and Business within that specific language.

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel
Edgewater said:
Michigan has a wide cross-section of colleges. The Christian college commonly have international language courses as they connect to specific missionary work in specific countries.

What language is likely the true question as that addresses the why and connects to International Government, Law and Business within that specific language.
Michigan doesnt have a wide selection when it comes to foreign language as a major (especially german & asian languages) My goal is to be a translator with a REAL degree.

Reactions: Edgewater and PaigeCherubiel
Magicalgirl101 said:
Michigan doesnt have a wide selection when it comes to foreign language as a major (especially german & asian languages) My goal is to be a translator with a REAL degree.
Going to Germany and studying there will be the correct method especially for Government or Law translation as German /English translation is demanding.

REAL degrees are no longer available in most North American colleges, in truth, the ones you state a major dislike of are one's of the few that still have REAL degrees, the ofher REAL degrees are at specific engineering and chemistry colleges.

Back