Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 0 guest views remaining

Vehicle modding

Diaperboy27

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
If you had to mod your car in order for it to be more little esk how would you build it?

I guess if I had to change my car for the little I might change the paint job inside, and out to more closely resemble this one:

bro if you want to mod a car you dont start with making it a "mom car" lol.
If you want that go buy a mini van or whatever your mama had when you where a kid.
As far as mods go i would built out my 400clevlend and get the lower end forged and the build up from there.

Reactions: CptKirk
Diaperboy27 said:
If you had to mod your car in order for it to be more little esk how would you build it?
Current Kenne Bell 2.8H is guud enuff for me.

Though all future cars for me will be AWD from now on no exceptions.

Last edited:
ChrisChris said:
bro if you want to mod a car you dont start with making it a "mom car" lol.
If you want that go buy a mini van or whatever your mama had when you where a kid.
As far as mods go i would built out my 400clevlend and get the lower end forged and the build up from there.
Only issue with this plan? It's a FORD! CHEVY POWER!

Sorry. Couldn't resist. HAD TO!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: furry121, diaperjsabdl, ChrisChris and 2 others
'Hello Kitty' inside and out in a nice pink color

2011 CTSV 800 at the wheels Thanks to Weapon X in Cincinnati.

Attachments

• 20230729_132912.jpg
    20230729_132912.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Reactions: Billybatts, Rockyracoon and CptKirk
I would just buy the same car my parents had when I was little, we had a Volvo 760 for pretty much my entire childhood, my parent's bought it new when I was 2 years old (1993) and still owned it when I left Spain in 2013. I don't know what it is, but there's something about sitting in the back of an old Volvo that will always remind me of being a kid again.

I already have a big yellow "Tonka" decal on the windshield of my Tacoma TRD Off-Road :D

• Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81
I have a car, but it's not for littles LOL. First car I ever built in my life that I'm not bored to death with after a couple of weeks. .....(actually, first engine, car has had several set-ups under the hood)

'78 Monte Carlo 383 stroker, Brodix heads (additional porting/polishing/chambers cc'd) forged crank w/ billet rods, splayed mains, total compression 10.6:1, massive roller cam (*RPM range 3500-7500 w/ Victor Jr intake) hardened 3/8" push-rods w/ guide plates, full roller rockers, Edelbrock 800 CFM carb, Performance Ignition electronics w/ no vacuum advance total timing @ 34 degrees (36 w/ race fuel) @ 3200rpm.
TH375B transmission (ready to be refreshed, has 6 full race seasons on it + a few years of outright beatings) w/ 3300 RPM stall converter. triple tube drive shaft, 8.5" 10 bolt posi rear w/ 3.73:1 gears. 75% complete on the tubular suspension and have already drastically upgraded brakes (front brakes @ 12" rotors, stock was 9 3/4" rotor) control arms have Derlin bushings KYB gas-a-just shocks (drop shocks for track use only) 1 3/8" front sway bar in neoprene bushings, 3/4" rear sway bar....... 1 7/8" tube headers into 3" stainless stee dump pipes into X pipe into Flowmaster 40 mufflers into 3" stainless tailpipes with 4" stainless exhaust tips.....

Think I listed most of it......I swear IF this isn't on the road this year I am eating my gun LOL......supposed to have had this on the road every year for the past 2-3 years as it is 95% complete...body is done, paint is near flawless, interior is nearly perfect.... have to eventually buy front tubular lower control arms for coil springs (have ones for coil-overs....have to go back to coil spring to get what I want out of this) and I still need to send the steering box out to have the sector shaft changed as there's too much assist at speed, making the steering overly sensitive.

Right now, on street tires - through the pipes 11.19 ET. With slicks with dump pipes open somewhere in the mid-upper 10 second range.

Love this car. This is the 2nd complete restoration I've done to this with the first performed from '93-'95. The only original pieces on this car are the sheet metal & frame though frame has been drastically stiffened. Not interested in a roll cage so the frame got the super duty trans crossmember, front and rear triangulated braces, reinforced in several spots. Have a 2" fiberglass cowl hood that I still have to block sand & paint which will finally allow me to fit a damn air filter on the carburetor better than the snap-on triangle piece of shit I had to use for the time being.

I have pics of this but have to find them. New PC and I can't seem to find my damn pics!

Have a good one.

CptKirk

Reactions: Billybatts and JensBabyGirl
BengieG said:
2011 CTSV 800 at the wheels Thanks to Weapon X in Cincinnati.
I have to assume you have a massive supercharger on top of this... What has been done to hammer out 800 ponies? I have to admit, impressive. What is capable of being done today (thanks to technology!) IS downright amazing. When I was a teen and first got into drag racing, a 14 second street car was FAST! Stock Mustang GT's with a 5 speed were in the mid 14s on average, 15s with an auto trans without a converter. They were the most common of the quicker cars but by no means the only ones. I had a low 13 second 442 (455 with minimal head work, large cam with hardened pushrods, roller rockers etc. and a mostly stock bottom end with 9.8:1 final compression ratio) and on the street, light to light I know of 2 cars (at the time in the area) that could beat me. This thing came out of the hole like a rocket ship but completely lacked anything past 5200 RPM and as a STUPID 18 year old, I HAD TO HAVE 4.10:1 gears! Had I gone with a 3.73:1 or better yet, 3.55:1 I likely crack the high 12 second range. Live and learn!

What I spent to get a 13.21 out of a big block Olds engine in a BIG ass car was a wake up call. I could had built 2 small block Chevy engines that made roughly the same power. I had an Offenhauser "Port-o-Sonic" intake and that SOB cost me over $600 in 1989/90! Same intake for a small block Chevy cost under $200! The valvetrain for that Olds engine set me back $2000! I love Oldsmobile, but they're simply too expensive to build. I'm a GM guy through and through but I have respect for Ford and Mopar though I HAVE TO break balls ..... well ...... BECAUSE! LOL

I can discuss this stuff all damn day. I made a VERY GOOD career in the industry and to this day I still do build cars/drivetrain-brake-steering-suspension packages for people (customers) with my latest creation a WICKED '78 Vette. Complete frame off restoration, converted to fuel injection (new tank with in tank pump, all new fuel lines right to engine) and this thing got A LOT of GOODIES thrown in as we were building it. I HATE HATE HATE lowered cars (you lose way too much in the handling/driveability aspect and build out all adjustability plus I think they look horrific!) so this thing got springs with more than double the factory spring rate and we only lost 3/8" of ride height from factory which is well within the range that the entire chassis/suspension can be properly set up & adjusted for peak handling with minimal irregular tire wear. Being a 4 wheel disc brake car we didn't have to get too crazy upgrading the brakes. Went with aftermarket calipers and slotted rotors. Went to 17 x 10" wheels on the rear and 17 x 8" wheels on the front (HAS a set of 17 x 8" wheels for the rear with Pirelli P-Zero Corsa tires on all 4 corners for handling, 17x10" wheels have cheater slicks) and under the hood connected to a 6 speed manual is a fire breathing 454 making a shade over 700 HP. I finished this car last summer but to this day he has yet to get me a 1/4 mile slip. Using a GPS program I was able to hammer out a low 10 second run and that was walking it out of the hole on street tires. This car is easily capable of a mid to low-mid 9 second run on street tires through the pipes. Being a Vette, dropping the exhaust is not easily accomplished without a lift so this one has to run through the pipes.

These engines used to be in the 400 HP range. WHAT A DIFFERENCE roller camshafts make! The ability to RADICALLY and INSTANTLY open the valves, hold them open for much more duration and just as instantly shut them yet slow the valve down just enough that you're not having to replace valve seats every season. Sure, this all cost money, but compared to old school technology the amount of naturally aspirated power available today is downright incredible! With a flat tappet camshaft if you tried to open the valves (and close them) as well as a roller shaft does, you'd have such incredibly fast wear that you'd be rebuilding everything (thanks to all of the free floating metal from the wear) every time you turned your head! Add to this the cylinder heads that are designed on a computer, billet rods with forged crankshafts w/ forged pistons are damn near indestructible so long as the assembly is CLEAN and you don't break anything.

To see an engine run on pump gas that has a moderate idle make this kind of power is night and day compared to what was out there when I started out in this industry!

I do NOT build engines. I do figure out the specs of what is needed to get what I (or my customer) wants AND is willing to pay for. I have and I'm quite capable and educated in how to assemble an engine, but without a complete machine shop, doing this every day of my life, WHY would I NOT have my engine builder assemble THEIR build? I have an AMAZING engine builder who happens to be my cousin + we grew up together. His dad retired and he took over and like me, began doing this stuff when we were 13-14 years old although back then we watched, swept floors and cleaned parts LOL. Both of us attended technical college as there is NO WAY you can possibly know everything today and that education serves as what I deem a MINIMUM amount of needed education in order to truly be successful in this industry today. The ONLY exception I see is when you have someone work alongside of a master tech who has the education/experience & ability to teach and you do so for 4-6 years. The "kid" who bought my shop did just this although he did indeed attend dozens of classes and go to schools at night alongside of me who was doing so in order to stay as current with the industry as possible.

GOD I love this conversation. I hope it develops as again, I can discuss this stuff all damn day, and night, into the next day etc. LOL

CptKirk

Too many fast cars now. Even basic NA Mustang GT is at 500 HP stock now. Everybody's factory stock top trim model is 700-1000+ now.

And where there is abundance of power there are bullies wanting to find someone to flex that power on and exponentially increased costs and diminished returns to defend yourself.

Why my next car will be a 2000 HP AWD EV 8 sec or faster with infinite traction and a "I win" button for the street. Done messing with emissions and octane and no grip on street tires and making my cars not safe in cold and rain.

Last edited:
Once I replace my muffler bearings, I’ll add an electric supercharger. eBay has them and I’ve heard putting two in series will double the CFM while keeping the same boost PSI. I’d hate to damage the new muffler bearings. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Billybatts, CptKirk and LittleAndAlone
JensBabyGirl said:
Once I replace my muffler bearings, I’ll add an electric supercharger. eBay has them and I’ve heard putting two in series will double the CFM while keeping the same boost PSI. I’d hate to damage the new muffler bearings. LOL
We call those things intake restrictions. Careful not to suck them into a supercharger or turbo inlet. 🤣

Don't forget your fuel magnets while you're at it!

Last edited:
denimchicken said:
I guess if I had to change my car for the little I might change the paint job inside, and out to more closely resemble this one:
Like this?

Attachments

• 319167767_5342684559170767_884509778159647227_n.jpg
    319167767_5342684559170767_884509778159647227_n.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81, Diaperedonthedownlow, scrtadssy75 and 3 others
My father-in-law passed away a few months ago. Wife & I inherited his stuff. Among the things we got is a Chevy Express 2500 cargo van.
The mod I'd like to do is install a bouncer/swing. Then pad the entire cargo bay (nicely of couse, not some crude hack job). That way when traveling around, the person in the bouncer swing will get bounced and swung right & left as the driver goes over bumps & through turns. The fact it would be nicely padded prevents injury. And because it is a cargo van, that elimates anyone seeing into the van. And of couse I would not drive loke a maniac and hurt the perdon in the bouncer swing.

• Love
Reactions: ARBBB2
JensBabyGirl said:
HEY! You're forgetting one of the most critical of parts.......FENDER GASKETS! DON'T FORGET the ******* FENDER GASKETS! May want to get some squelch grease for the radio while you're at it.

Some have modified this car with a 4 banger turbo charger wicked fast.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240507-203611~2.png
    Screenshot_20240507-203611~2.png
    378.6 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Diaperedonthedownlow and Jonnythepony
CptKirk said:
FENDER GASKETS!
:LOL:I love when people use this one because fender gaskets are actually a thing in a lot of old European cars like MG, VW, Mercedes, Porsche, Austin Healy and even a few Japanese and American cars from back in the day. More commonly called fender welting but still a rubber bit that sandwiches between the fender and body. AKA gasket.;)

Reactions: CptKirk
I want 6 shift transmission for my VW T4

Back