Using A Massage Table As A Diaper Changing Table

KitsuneFox

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
If you have the money ... buying a massage table to change diapers saves a lot of work .
I've been diapering Little Ones for a while now ... the massage table makes it much easier to clean, and it saves my back + knees !!!
CLI100-24.jpg

Reactions: Floodingpants and lex92
That's.... not a bad idea. It's probably a little on the high side if you have mobility problems though, requiting you to "jump up" a little bit to get on it. Though that could make you feel more little and just might be desired anyways.

What a great idea! The foldable massage tables are height adjustable too, so you could have set it lower for people with mobility issues. Now can I make space in the flat.. :unsure:

Reactions: NooNoo and lex92
sirleakalot said:
What a great idea! The foldable massage tables are height adjustable too, so you could have set it lower for people with mobility issues. Now can I make space in the flat.. :unsure:
I wish someone can change my diaper right now:(

Cut the legs to just under the crossbar if you need it a little bit shorter.

Reactions: joemama
Or you could add a step or nine

Yep, that's certainly a clever way to go about getting a changing table :)

Me and my Mommy have been talking about cost-effective ways to get a nursery for yours truly going sometime down the line and a massage table is definitely something we are considering for a change table ☺

Another possible solution to having a custom made changing table would be buying a medical examination table, some of them look almost identical to actual changing tables, just upscaled for adults, obviously :) I know of some ABs online who got medical examination tables second-hand and painted them afterwards to make them look more like nursery change tables 😄 Mommy and I have medical examination tables on a list of change table candidates as well 😊 A massage table is likely the cheaper option, but considering how much a custom job would run, if you have money to burn, the medical examination table looks more like a proper changing table :)

As a side note, custom made change-tables in our community aren't offered that much. High-chairs and cribs seem to be the most common pieces of AB furniture you can get custom made, so I'm glad there are some decent alternatives out there for other nursery essentials :)

Last edited:
I got changed on a changing table last weekend, but in a professional setting and with proper conduct from my therapist.

I booked a 2-hour Thai massage on Father's Day last weekend after a long day with the kid at SeaWorld. I fell asleep on the table face down during the first 90 minutes and leaked. When waking up and asked to turn over on my back, the masseuse noticed my leaking diaper and asked if I had a spare to change into for the last 30 minutes.

I informed her that I did inside my bag and asked for it. She insisted that I just relax and not get up, then continued with, "I can get it for you. Where in your bag?" and I replied. She then grabbed the spare brief and my wipes and continued the change. I told her I could do it, but she said she didn't mind. Before starting, she put a towel beneath me.

At this point, I'm blown away to the point of obliging while she started to un-tape the used one, so I just sat back and did what I needed to be done while she went through the process. The was no funny business and I maintained not getting an erection through it (I'm incontinent and knew this wasn't a sexual advance) like an honored champ.

That was surely the first time for me outside of a medical setting, so she was tipped accordingly because of both the incredible massage and caring gesture before finishing. Talk about going above and beyond!Screen Shot 2023-06-22 at 6.53.06 AM.png

Last edited:
At the advice of a friend, I got a folding massage table to use as a changing table. It's great! The one I got off of Amazon has a 400lb working rating which is plenty since I only intend to have one person on it at a time. It has an adjustable height so you can set it up with whatever is most comfortable for you. You can see a picture of it here: https://www.adisc.org/forum/media/time-for-a-change.4496/
The table was only $146. I have a large changing mat from Northshore, and then a smaller one from Rearz just for looks, though the Rearz one I rotated 90 degrees which looks better.

Last edited:
For those of you looking for a dedicated changing surface or affordable nursery furniture, this is a great idea!

This puppy prefers the mindset of it's diaper gets changed wherever the puppy is at (obvious caveats about inappropriate exposure / public) - so any flat surface or even the floor is fine and adds to the submissive headspace of being treated like a baby when it comes to diapering... Hard floors not as comfortable but changing mats are not generally necessary as the fresh diaper can be slid underneath before the used one is removed.

Back