Ur biggest poop accident in travels

AlxvGonghz

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
What was your biggest poop accident while traveling and how did you manage to control it?

Reactions: ramendl
I have had so many it is hard to choose this one - but there has been one overarching theme - I've always been very grateful for my diapers! My most recent was while in an airport lounge. I felt the urge coming so I got up and went to the bathroom, but alas the one stall in the lounge was in use. I tried to find another bathroom, but didn't make it in time and let loose in my thick diaper. I did not have enough time to change before my flight began boarding and so I had to fly in my messy diaper the whole flight. Needless to say, I was grateful for a First Class seat for a bit of separation from other passengers. I then had about an hour shuttle ride to my hotel. I couldn't wait to change out of that very sticky and stinky diaper when I got to my hotel, but was very grateful I was thickly diapered when I had my accident.

I've had several others where my stomach was upset on the plane and I let loose on the plane. Let's just say showers in airport lounges are a godsend, too!

• Love
Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25, ShyGirl91, NorthwestDiaperDude and 2 others
bambinobaby said:
I have had so many it is hard to choose this one - but there has been one overarching theme - I've always been very grateful for my diapers! My most recent was while in an airport lounge. I felt the urge coming so I got up and went to the bathroom, but alas the one stall in the lounge was in use. I tried to find another bathroom, but didn't make it in time and let loose in my thick diaper. I did not have enough time to change before my flight began boarding and so I had to fly in my messy diaper the whole flight. Needless to say, I was grateful for a First Class seat for a bit of separation from other passengers. I then had about an hour shuttle ride to my hotel. I couldn't wait to change out of that very sticky and stinky diaper when I got to my hotel, but was very grateful I was thickly diapered when I had my accident.

I've had several others where my stomach was upset on the plane and I let loose on the plane. Let's just say showers in airport lounges are a godsend, too!
I've also had some accidents just like the ones you had, sometimes the poop was very noticeable in the leak guards 😜:poop:

Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25
I had one recently. Was the combination of Superbowl food and DelTaco. So glad I was padded, it was a huge mess, and I was able to clean myself just fine somehow in my small cab. Threw it all away, and drove off.

Reactions: ShyGirl91
I typically avoid pooping my diapers, so I only have one experience to share. I was driving across western Texas and suddenly had the urge to go. I always wear some sort of protection while traveling, and I happened to be wearing an XL Goodnite. After driving for another 15 minutes, the urge had gotten pretty bad and it was going to be at least another 15 to 20 minutes before I came across another town, so I quit fighting the urge and let it start filling my pants. I found a safe, out of view of the road place to pull off, got out of the car, finished pooping, then cleaned myself up. Not my favorite experience, but I can’t imagine how it would have ended if I hadn’t been wearing protection.

Reactions: ShyGirl91
I wasn't traveling but I do have a story. Hope it's okay to share. A few weeks ago I was laying in bed and had intestinal cramping. The littles (my alters) pushed to pass gas but it wasn't gas. Filled the seat of the diaper and wasn't done yet. It was a disaster lol. But so glad I was home and not in public. I would have been absolutely mortified.

Last edited:
I was traveling on business to London. On the way home in business class I wore a doubled up diaper under my black jeans. Good thing, because there was almost continuous turbulence during the entire six-plus hours. I ended up both peeing my diaper and messing it, but thank goodness I was wearing plastic pants over the diaper so no oder and no leakage, When we got to the destination airport I waddled to a stall in a men's room and changed myself without incident. I of course had extra diapers and baby powder in my carry on. When I disposed of the messy diaper a couple of minutes later, I noticed the man who had been seated next to me on the trip watching me from a sink and grinning. I grinned back and gave him a wink. He nodded and asked in a whisper if I had heard a strange crinkling sound during the flight, which caused us both to quietly laugh..

Reactions: AlxvGonghz and Saturatedandsodden25
This was while I was trying to figure out a good bowel program. I was having bouts of constipation where I would go nearly a week between movements. I was rolling around town running errands when I started having some back pain, so I stop on the sidewalk and push up on my wheels to stretch my back and twist a bit, and then I feel a sensation like my entire stomach just fell out of me. I had no choice but to slowly sit back down and roll home.

Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25
I once had to go on a business trip by car. i had booked a hotel for the night because i had to drive late in the afternoon. I planned to play messy the night, so i took laxative drops that should work late in the eevening before i drove off ... after two hours on the way the urge hit me very strongly and after about 30 minutes of fighting, i had to completely empty myself into my diaper i was wearing ... when i arrived at the hotel i had luck and chack-in was quite fast so that i could get to my room and shower ...

• Love
Reactions: AlxvGonghz
Tom1066 said:
I was traveling on business to London. On the way home in business class I wore a doubled up diaper under my black jeans. Good thing, because there was almost continuous turbulence during the entire six-plus hours. I ended up both peeing my diaper and messing it, but thank goodness I was wearing plastic pants over the diaper so no oder and no leakage, When we got to the destination airport I waddled to a stall in a men's room and changed myself without incident. I of course had extra diapers and baby powder in my carry on. When I disposed of the messy diaper a couple of minutes later, I noticed the man who had been seated next to me on the trip watching me from a sink and grinning. I grinned back and gave him a wink. He nodded and asked in a whisper if I had heard a strange crinkling sound during the flight, which caused us both to quietly laugh..
In my case, it was a university trip to Edmonton, it happens that the bathrooms on the buses we went to are usually very unhygienic, that day I took a black Megamax and I had eaten a lot the day before, until I felt a lot of farts in my diaper which heated it up even more, until I felt a strong pain in my stomach and I decided to calm it down by letting it out (my mistake) my poop reached my balls and I let out big farts but they were disguised by the Jean I was wearing that day, when we went to the gas station I looked at my diaper and it was very full, unfortunately I left my spare diapers in the trunk of the bus and I had to go like that until I got to Edmonton.

Back