Bedwetterboi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
So for those who were on the edge of their seat.
Thread 'Very heavy bedwetter! 1 gallon a night'
https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/very-heavy-bedwetter-1-gallon-a-night.181807/

I went and saw a dr and a urologist. Both say everything is ok. Like I won’t die or anything however

I have to take the water pill every day so I do t retain water..this was a big concern. I retain all day and void at night

Urologist said my muscle are weak and I have a nerou something disorder that means my brain is slow to receive the message I need to go.

Both recommend that I wear diapers. Dr actually mentioned a super absorbing night solution

• Wow
Reactions: Jorelaxed, PaddedPonyboy, Diprs2 and 1 other person
🎉
Glad you’re healthy and I approve of the diaper recommendation 😆

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Diprs2 and Edgewater
Yup, you clearly want to switch at least some of that retention to passing it during the day. The back-up of that volume can develop into serious problems with your kidneys and both up and down stream from them.

It is a long way between the kidneys and the brain and there is an extensive number of nerve connections between them and the spinal cord from each and everything between. With time and testing, they maybe able to identify what /where the communication problem(s) occurs!

Understand that it is very possible that daytime Incontinence is possible. It just follows standard IC requirements: It is always better to be over protected than standing in a puddle! Until you stabilize, be protected both day and night! Journaling, helps you understand when and at what volume your new schedule will become!

Congratulations for visiting your Doctors!!

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Diprs2
proud of you for visiting them, and i'm glad you followed up with everyone here, too!

that's wild that there's nothing that they could turn up, but hopefully with time you're able to get some more answers. good luck with everything, if you need help finding diapers, plastic pants and boosters that would be a good fit for you, go ahead and ask around here and in the adult diapers subforum, people will be more than happy to help you out! folks should be able to help with other things like absorbent bed pads, too.

we're here for you!

Reactions: Edgewater and Jorelaxed
Back