Update: "I want to hurt myself" post

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAlexABDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone I hope everyone ok. So I made a post worried everyone. I'm safe now. I didn't see the messages till now. I didn't mean to worry people. At first when I made that post since I'm moderated I thought it was deleted out of the box and gotten worse. Then I got sick which I couldn't do anything, I got a little bit better but keep in mind it might happen to me again. Im glad people here were wondering if I was ok. I'm sorry that worry people though

Reactions: Halibut
please get you some help if the dr or hospital you go to is not helping you much or at all ask to be seen at other place or dr call and talk to health insurance and tell them you are not happy at said dr or hospital and ask them if there is different dr or hospital you can go to and tell them why i have had to do this before and had good luck doing so

AwesomeAlexABDL said:
Hi everyone I hope everyone ok. So I made a post worried everyone. I'm safe now. I didn't see the messages till now. I didn't mean to worry people. At first when I made that post since I'm moderated I thought it was deleted out of the box and gotten worse. Then I got sick which I couldn't do anything, I got a little bit better but keep in mind it might happen to me again. Im glad people here were wondering if I was ok. I'm sorry that worry people though

It ok kiddo

We are all hear for each other.

Just pinky promise me you will find a professional to talk it all out there to really help.

Hugs

hope to hear from you very soon with more news

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Depression is one hell of a condition especially if it interacts with other metal health issues it just gets that much worse.
Like others have said, please see someone about this stuff cus you can't handle it on your own, sometimes we really do just need some outside help and I'm sorry to say, we aren't qualified to give you the help you need. Good luck, I know how difficult it is but it's something you have to do.

I will be seeing my psychologist this Friday. I hope you have a professional you can talk to. I think it really helps. My doctor has me keeping a log for when I go down (get massively depressed, crying, etc.). I write down what I think the trigger is, when, where, how I felt and what I did about it.

Yes a therapist can make all the difference in the world. I have pro-kink/fetish therapist who really knows the world and has helped me eliminate a lot of shame and being brutal to myself about all of this. Do reach out to any friends who you think might listen, people want to help, they want to be there for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back