Unexpected Return of Bedwetting

oreobaby89 said:
Yeah that is too bad. Just curious did any part of you enjoy the fact that her younger brothers found out.
I was mortified! And they were not the least bit tactfull or discrete.

I last wet at 13+ then dry for several yrs then in my 50's hit with vengeance and been diapered every since.

Reactions: wiliawi
DamianTheAngel said:
Both of my parents were late adolescent bedwetters, so it's not exactly unexpected that I am too. The only time I've been mostly dry was during my junior and senior years of high school. Bedwetting came back quickly in college, which sucks, and that's where I am now…

On the bright side, managing it is pretty easy, since I'm a shrimp. Bedwetting pull-ups have always worked fine.
That is nice you are still small enough to fit into bedwetting pull-ups defiantly not the case for me.

Reactions: DamianTheAngel
I have an episode of bedwetting about once every ten years. I guess it was my time last night. I dreamt I was touring an office complex, and there was a ribbon-cutting. Unfortunately, there was a problem with the plumbing. When I had to go, they sent me across the green to a gym. I rushed in, and although a bathroom was probably beyond the next door, I decided to urinate in the utility sink. The relief I felt was amazing. The next moment I woke up and found my underwear soaked. Fortunately, I caught it before the sheets got too damp. No embarrassment, just confused when I woke up.

Back