UK Pampers Nappy pants VS Baby Dry 8

User7654 said:
I can 'fit' into Pampers baby dry size 8. Do you reckon I could 'fit' into asda little angels 6+? Do the tapes stretch enough for a 27' waist?
yes they are slightly smaller in length but you can if you double tape them like most people do with 8's .

HappyNappin said:
Has anyone found size 7 pants in the new packing or even a gap for size 8?
I've only managed to find size 5 jumbo pack with the new sizes listed.
New 7 pants look like this,
8db0a084-b6aa-4d1d-93ed-ce89ce27225f_1736743046.jpeg
Found the new size 7s in Tesco today - if I needed/wanted them I would have bought some to compare with the old size 7s they listed the size 8s on the bag too and had new designs inside

PaciL0ver said:
pampersbdp7oldnew.png

Above is old design, below is the new one.

In those almost four years that Pampers has existed in size 8, I have yet to see it in stores in my country. In much of mainland Europe they are only available online. I think packs of Pampers size 8 can only be found in stores in the UK, Germany and Austria.

It may be that the same will happen with the Baby Dry Pants size 8.

So far, I have only seen the Baby Dry Pants size 8 online at DM and Müller. If anyone finds it elsewhere, please keep me informed.
It's true In France, Baby-dry size 7 and 8 are only available online, so far I've only seen up to size 6 in stores

Reactions: PikaPokeFan
Xiaoyu86 said:
It's true In France, Baby-dry size 7 and 8 are only available online, so far I've only seen up to size 6 in stores
I kinda like the idea of having size 7 and up sold online. Helps with shelf space at stores, yet still offer parents larger size diapers/pull-ups for their kids.
Maybe then, a size 7 will be a proper size 7.

Reactions: Xiaoyu86
Spitfire153 said:
yes they are slightly smaller in length but you can if you double tape them like most people do with 8's .
Yeah length isn't normally an issue, it's the tapes that are normally the limit for me so hopefully they're super stretchy like the pampers. I'll see if I can get a pack of the little angels size 6+ this week from ASDA

So curiosity got to me and I picked up the new size 7s yesterday. Whilst I expected as much sizing is exactly the same as the old size 7s. I have some photos of the new designs along side the old designs but I can’t upload at the moment

just found them in sainsburys in a pack of 43

Reactions: HappyNappin
Pamperswearer said:
just found them in sainsburys in a pack of 43
Lucky you, I'm currently 100miles drive away from the nearest orange supermarket.
Hopefully the green or blue shop has them in by the time I'm next back in civilization.

I
Spitfire153 said:
nice if anyone picks them up and can compare to 7's post it up in the thread !
bought the pack I found today, will try a true comparison over the coming days - initial checks - could, and I stress the word could, fit up to 32 inches however if anyone is anything like me and has regular thighs for an adult - you won’t get them on without breaking some of the seem.

It's very annoying why diaper sizes are used loosely after size 6.
There are parents that need larger diapers for their older child, but there's no true size 7 or even true size 8.
Just a mere illusion. :(

Last edited:
PampersboyLondon said:
They will still have the pathetic short stretch sides on the pants.

For me the BD size 8s are the best and if you have access to an ASDA the little angels size 6+ have just have a refresh and are bloody awesome! Stretchy and 3 channels style 😍😍🥰
Thank you so much for this - just bought a pack of Asda little angels size 6+ and they're basically the same size as pampers baby dry size 8!! Wearing one right now:) looking forward to trying the new pampers size 8 nappy pants. Are there any other large sized nappies? Morrisons or Sainsbury's perhaps?

Reactions: Spitfire153
User7654 said:
Thank you so much for this - just bought a pack of Asda little angels size 6+ and they're basically the same size as pampers baby dry size 8!! Wearing one right now:) looking forward to trying the new pampers size 8 nappy pants. Are there any other large sized nappies? Morrisons or Sainsbury's perhaps?
That's pretty sad that the size 8 is not much bigger than the size 6+. :(

12srepaid said:
That's pretty sad that the size 8 is not much bigger than the size 6+. :(
Theoretically the Asda 6+ should be bigger than a pampers size 8, the Asda nappies are labelled as 20+kg, while the size 8 are only 17+kg.
In reality there about the same as a size 7 pampers nappy, still one of the biggest supermarket baby nappies available.
I need to measure up some of the nappies I've got stashed away, there's most of the supermarket brands size 6+ and 7, would be interesting to see how they compare.

I still fit in a sz 7 Pampers

1646580381057.png
New updated size chart showing, corrected weight range and confirming lack of poo pocket for the size 8.

Has anyone found the size 8 outside of Sainsbury's?
Still not showing on any of the supermarket websites.

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384
HappyNappin said:
View attachment 73059
New updated size chart showing, corrected weight range and confirming lack of poo pocket for the size 8.

Has anyone found the size 8 outside of Sainsbury's?
Still not showing on any of the supermarket websites.
So I was out both today and yesterday, found size 8s in boots and also found them in Tesco - there is also now a size 8 in the super hero range for anyone interested

Reactions: HappyNappin
Pamperswearer said:
So I was out both today and yesterday, found size 8s in boots and also found them in Tesco - there is also now a size 8 in the super hero range for anyone interested
I can't wait till I'm back down south, hopefully I'll be able to get a pack of them come the weekend, there's nothing round here but small village stores and co-ops.
One of the co-ops has size 8 tabbed nappies but they only have pants in size 5, 6 and then drynites.

Back