U think it’s fun

babehack

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Well like anyone like me that luvs diapers and me I always wanted to only wear my diapers since a lil lil boy I still luv being in my diapers but now it’s different I’m on meds for a heart failure episode and I’m into bodybuilding lol big guy in diapers 😂🤣 but back to you all wanting incontinents it’s not that fun when u have to be big and not ur comfy lil or abdl self and adults and family time or a legal issue etc ur having to be in diapers and ur diapers going to leak soaking ur suit and tie outfit and have no place to put on a NEW DIAPER YOU WONT THINK ITS FUN THINK OF A COURT DATE JUDGE SEES UR FRONT AND BUTT SOAKED AND EVERY BODY IN THE COURT ROOM YAY WE HAVING FUN STILL ??? Sure it has fun times u feel like a lil baby or boy/girl but not when u have to be a adult and ur butts on the line ! My incontinence is only when I take my medicine thank God be careful what u wish for ok

Reactions: Diprs2
babehack said:
Well like anyone like me that luvs diapers and me I always wanted to only wear my diapers since a lil lil boy I still luv being in my diapers but now it’s different I’m on meds for a heart failure episode and I’m into bodybuilding lol big guy in diapers 😂🤣 but back to you all wanting incontinents it’s not that fun when u have to be big and not ur comfy lil or abdl self and adults and family time or a legal issue etc ur having to be in diapers and ur diapers going to leak soaking ur suit and tie outfit and have no place to put on a NEW DIAPER YOU WONT THINK ITS FUN THINK OF A COURT DATE JUDGE SEES UR FRONT AND BUTT SOAKED AND EVERY BODY IN THE COURT ROOM YAY WE HAVING FUN STILL ??? Sure it has fun times u feel like a lil baby or boy/girl but not when u have to be a adult and ur butts on the line ! My incontinence is only when I take my medicine thank God be careful what u wish for ok
I feel your pain although for me incontinence is cased by nerve damage thanks to a slipped disc that hasn't been fixed for 6 years and still isn't fixed and I can say although yes it means I have to wear diapers all the time but it isn't worth it to have several sleepless nights in extreme pain. It isn't worth the random weakness in limbs and I definitely isn't worth even having physical trouble getting out of my own damn bed and I cannot forgive anyone who would even attempt to fake this especially if it take getting treatment away from anyone who is truly suffering

Reactions: Diprs2, Magicalgirl101 and babehack
I have been able to live a relatively normal life mostly even while suffering functional incontinence due to Autism condition

SavSav said:
I have been able to live a relatively normal life mostly even while suffering functional incontinence due to Autism condition
Funny I'm autistic as well although so far the doctors a mostly attributing my incontinence to nerve damage since the type of autism I have is aspergers although to be fair that was while I'm living in New jersey jersey Healthcare is garbage

LupintheWolf said:
Funny I'm autistic as well although so far the doctors a mostly attributing my incontinence to nerve damage since the type of autism I have is aspergers although to be fair that was while I'm living in New jersey jersey Healthcare is garbage
I have other comorbid conditions, but mostly, it’s caused but sensory issues. One doctor is looking into the possibility that some of it might even be related to seizures/epilepsy. i was delayed overall on top of just autism stuff. Insurance pays for diapers because of my autism diagnosis

SavSav said:
I have other comorbid conditions, but mostly, it’s caused but sensory issues. One doctor is looking into the possibility that some of it might even be related to seizures/epilepsy. i was delayed overall on top of just autism stuff. Insurance pays for diapers because of my autism diagnosis
Mine doesn't I have to pay about $600 out of pocket every 2 months since the only diapers my insurance will cover is depends which won't do

LupintheWolf said:
Mine doesn't I have to pay about $600 out of pocket every 2 months since the only diapers my insurance will cover is depends which won't do
If I was paying out of pocket for what Medicaid is, I would be paying around 150$ a month

But regardless it still pisses me off when people call me lucky because I can wear diapers all the time honestly even though I came to like it I'd much rather have the choice of when to pad up not just how thick should I pad up to avoid leaks

Reactions: Diprs2, babehack and CheekyCharlie
LupintheWolf said:
But regardless it still pisses me off when people call me lucky because I can wear diapers all the time honestly even though I came to like it I'd much rather have the choice of when to pad up not just how thick should I pad up to avoid leaks
When you say “people call me lucky” do you mean in the abdl community?

SavSav said:
When you say “people call me lucky” do you mean in the abdl community?
Yeah like I have had other ABDLs I talk to on discord in other groups that say I'm lucky and I have to tell them that being incontinent is no picnic it is actually a big inconvenience and quite a few times has led to embarrassment

Reactions: Diprs2, babehack and Demonbabywearspamps
LupintheWolf said:
Yeah like I have had other ABDLs I talk to on discord in other groups that say I'm lucky and I have to tell them that being incontinent is no picnic it is actually a big inconvenience and quite a few times has led to embarrassment
That’s a fascinating experience to hear about. I’m sure it was not great to feel on your end. I don’t see the logic behind saying this, wouldn’t it be abdl and choose to wear or not be The best? You can even just wear diapers without wetting In that case and wear it Longer if abdl. I don’t see why it bothers them though when they can just as easily decide to piss themselves

What I meant was, it’s just as easy for abdl to wet themselves on purpose as it’s impossible for you to control it and wet yourself on accident

Same experience here.

My boyfriend is incontinent. He suffered fron an anoxia at bith, his heart failed twice. So he has permanent brain damage.
He has also become AB (this may or may not be linked to his incontinence, we don't know). Some people in the ABDL community tell him regularly that he is lucky.

I totally agree, this is not fun at all. He is not playing 24/24, 7/7. When he has to sleep by friends, he has to hide his diapers, and hopes that he will not have a diaper leak in his friends bed. He sometimes has some incidents at work. His last employer repeateadly told him he had hygiene problems, so he finished by creating his own business.

In my couple, the lucky one is me : I can hold myself if I need to, if I am fed up with diapers I can stop whenever I want.

I feel totally sorry for you, the people that have told you these things have proven that they have a total lack of empathy. There are still nice people in the ABDL commynity, I hope I am one of them.

I know that having to wear diapers permanently is not an easy thing in life, and that I may shock people by wearing some while not needing it. I mean no offense, and I have a deep respect for incontinent people. I takes a lot of courage to live with it.

You have all my sympathy, don't let other people make you feel pathetic. You are not !

It's especially not fun when even when I'm not in little space but I still have to wear abdl diapers because that is the only ones that have enough absorbancey to not have to change every hour that and since at this point with my nerve damage not only causing bladder incontinence but bowel incontinence as well how much of a bitch it is to clean up after a messy accident.

Reactions: Diprs2 and joemama
LupintheWolf said:
This even then i pay out of pocket

LupintheWolf said:
I feel your pain although for me incontinence is cased by nerve damage thanks to a slipped disc that hasn't been fixed for 6 years and still isn't fixed and I can say although yes it means I have to wear diapers all the time but it isn't worth it to have several sleepless nights in extreme pain. It isn't worth the random weakness in limbs and I definitely isn't worth even having physical trouble getting out of my own damn bed and I cannot forgive anyone who would even attempt to fake this especially if it take getting treatment away from anyone who is truly suffering
Omg my back also herniated discs a fractured one stenosis and scoliosis heart disease I’m beating I’m back to normal function but a enlarged atrial is very very bad news need a knee my right foot crushed on my super moto 650cc Kawasaki I still ride I have CTE AND Concussion syndrome but I’m fighting it all I still blast away in the gym 240lbs cut and I’m in diapers lmao 🤣 u can see my diaper lol

Attachments

• EC9A407D-3343-4D2D-BEDE-0297A82B8703.jpeg
    EC9A407D-3343-4D2D-BEDE-0297A82B8703.jpeg
    657.8 KB · Views: 13
LupintheWolf said:
That’s what I was saying also they are in fairytale land thinking having and not choosing is the same thing sure I love being in my diapers I do like to have a regular undies a few hours a day once in a while like after a shower I’ve been in diapers my whole life I always got my hands on diapers to wear if not I would go in my pants I always liked making #2 in my pants and I never stopped being spanked either

Back