Status
Not open for further replies.

ABDLsean

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi Everyone,

I have been tempted to try Abu powerup boosters for a while, but I can't seem to find a comparison to tykables dubblers.

I feel spoiled with dubblers because they give soooo much thickness and absorbancy. Do powerups measure up?

Thanks,

S

End of next week we should have Dubblers, and just about everything else, back in stock. Just FYI. :)

Reactions: TigerDL, Glaceon, pampers4U and 1 other person
todaler said:
End of next week we should have Dubblers, and just about everything else, back in stock. Just FYI. :)

Hey, btw, thanks for all of your products. During times like these being little is a great escape from the news and world events going on, I also hope you're keeping safe in the US.

Also, Do you have any advice on how to get the dubblers to stop bursting at the ends? I often have them explode and leak sap part way through use. It's probably my fault, but maybe some research on sealing the ends better for the next batch?

Thanks again

My opinion is I want to try the dubblers because of how thick they are supposed to be but they don’t have an adhesive strip on them to keep it in place and not move around the diaper. I use power ups because they have a adhesive strip on them but my big issue is they got very thin, they used to be thicker, bambino’s booster used to be thick but they went thinner. I don’t know why all of these diaper companies change a perfectly good product all of a sudden that everyone Used to love!!

In that case go for dubblers. I thought the same about the strip but I don't think they move around too much because of their size. I have gone through a lot of dubblers because I need the extra capacity and love the amazing thickness they give. I'm wondering whether power ups are more like lille stuffers...

I'm excited to try the dubblers once they're back in stock. I have always used the Bambino Quadros for most days and at work, and the Quadro Deluxe for weekends and days off. I'm a heavy wetter so I pair it with a Megamax or a Tykables diaper, and I can get through the day with 3 changes. I definitely enjoy the thickness of the Quadros but the ends burst too. They do have adhesive so I can put them up in the front (I have male anatomy) for better absorbency but that leaves the bottom end right where there's a lot of pressure applied by my legs and my butt when I sit.

I actually started folding the end that usually bursts underneath and tsp ng it using the 3M Durqpore tape. It keeps things from falling apart pretty consistently.

I'll give the Dubblers a shot though!

I agree that folding can prevent bursting in lots of occasions. I nearly always fold them for extra thickness. Dubblers are great for that. I'm tempted to order samples of every stuffer and run them against each other and review it.

Reactions: Yooo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back