Twitter furries coming out as abdl

VeryLittleDeamon

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Did I miss something or are a whole lot of furries coming out as abdl or babyfurs? It a great step towards acceptance as a whole but I was wondering if something happened to make this happen and what everyone's thoughts on this is.

Reactions: BabyprinceS and furry121
VeryLittleDeamon said:
Did I miss something or are a whole lot of furries coming out as abdl or babyfurs? It a great step towards acceptance as a whole but I was wondering if something happened to make this happen and what everyone's thoughts on this is.
Dunno... where is your information coming from? Is it just basic observation? Or have you noticed a constant trend ?

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
Ok, I noticed this too on twitter. I think it's great overall but I have no idea what start it....

Reactions: skunk053
VeryLittleDeamon said:
Could you elaborate more on the context?
Like how many just came out, or who came out - or similar info.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Kittyinpink
Alot of fursuiters did come out as abdl I was like damn it just exploded... now the mid90s we were all in hiding furries were a small group at least babyfurs were .

Well, I checked twitter. I have a non furry/non ABDL account that follows a few vanilla friendly furries... nothing ABDL there.

My babyfur/ABDL twitter certainly has a lot of posts like this going on, but if I'm following someone there I already know they're ABDL or babyfur so it's really not a surprise.
IDK, I guess it's cool that a lot of people are coming out, but it's hard to say if this is just a storm in a teacup or not.

furry121 said:
Alot of fursuiters did come out as abdl I was like damn it just exploded
Who, specifically? I've seen people repeating this for the last few days, but I've not yet actually seen any of the posts of people coming out (or been able to find them after searching).

VeryLittleDeamon said:
what i think is happening is that twitters algorithm is showing you all that to keep you on longer.

I've made hints to a furry chat I am in that I am babyfur, But I don't think I should say it directly. It is still pretty taboo in the furry community.

MickeyM said:
I've made hints to a furry chat I am in that I am babyfur, But I don't think I should say it directly. It is still pretty taboo in the furry community.
You just did ? ..
Lots of lovely babyfurs here !
Enjoy!

• Love
VeryLittleDeamon said:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just in case anyone forgot how much of a piece of shit Smoke is.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Deleted member 63406, BabyWyrm and 1 other person
Kind of. People are more open to it or just don't care compared to 10 years ago. I'm happy about that.

It's strange that they judge us when they're also in to something pretty unusual. I mean how is acting like an animal any less weird that acting like a baby??

Personally the furry thing I do not get at all. We all used to be babies but have never been animals.

Even though I don't understand it I still don't think there's anything wrong with it or judge them for it. But furries acting superior to littles is ridiculous.

Reactions: babyfur13, GatoChihuahua, lilbabyjooce and 1 other person
VeryLittleDeamon said:
its because Elon Musk has taken over twitter so furries who are ABDL are coming out since they know they wont be canceled for it and there's a lot of them

Reactions: Deleted member 63406
Yeah I noticed that the other day to

This video kind of explains why so many have been coming out as babyfurs and diaperfurs lately

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: irnub, skunk053, GatoChihuahua and 3 others
littlelambchop said:
This video kind of explains why so many have been coming out as babyfurs and diaperfurs lately
Oh wow, so there WAS something behind it.

littlelambchop said:
This was a cool and cute video. I don't consider myself a furry, but I do enjoy the furry fandom, and I like the art. I had no idea this was going on.

phillybaby22 said:

Just in case anyone forgot how much of a piece of shit Smoke is.
I will say, the harsh response to Smoke was heartening, overall. A whole lot of people said this was a bad take, and many pointed out the laughable logic used; applying it in reverse to furries. "So you're a borderline Zoophile then, right?"

It was however, a little sad to see that a lot of the ABDL "supportive" response to him was along the lines of "Those freaks disgust me, but they certainly aren't pedophiles."

Prillprillprill said:
It's strange that they judge us when they're also in to something pretty unusual. I mean how is acting like an animal any less weird that acting like a baby??

Personally the furry thing I do not get at all. We all used to be babies but have never been animals.

Even though I don't understand it I still don't think there's anything wrong with it or judge them for it. But furries acting superior to littles is ridiculous.
As a furry myself, let me explain. Furries typically don’t believe they’re animals, rather they have an interest in anthropomorphic animals (anthropomorphic meaning giving human characteristic to non human things, in this case animals, ie walking on two legs, talking, wearing clothes, etc), some examples being bugs bunny, Nick Wilde, and Felix the Cat. Furries will also usually create a fursona, which is a representation of themself in an anthropomorphic animal character (I have one, but I keep her separate from abdl stuff). And it can be any animal you want! Furries often choose a fursona species based on an animal they associate most with (still keeping in mind that they do not believe they actually are that animal.) As for fursuits, there’s just one thing I’ll tell you since I’ve rambled on enough.
Not all furries own a fursuit!
It’s true!
In fact, many don’t!
Fursuits are expensive, hot, and labor intensive, so a lot of furries will opt not to have one.
If you want to know more or have and questions, let me know!

Back