Tucked, taped and padded

osirisboi15

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I hope this is in the right forum. I’ve never gotten into “sissy” mode much. But I am rather intrigued and would like to experiment some. For those with “tree and berries” how do you tuck? I’ve tried a few times and nothing feels right nor does it stay in place. I’ve heard of using tape? Also if you do tuck, do you wear diapers and how effective is it?

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Perhaps I have misunderstood the concept of tucking, but all I do is push it down and back when pulling up the panties or fasten a diaper.
As long as the panties are tight enough and the crotch wide enough, there's no problem.
But it has been a few years since I started this, and things get a habit.
I do believe it took me some time in the beginning to start feeling comfortable.
For me, having it tucked, is the only way in a diaper or else there will be leakages when wetting.

• Love
Reactions: osirisboi15
OnePiece said:
Perhaps I have misunderstood the concept of tucking, but all I do is push it down and back when pulling up the panties or fasten a diaper.
As long as the panties are tight enough and the crotch wide enough, there's no problem.
But it has been a few years since I started this, and things get a habit.
I do believe it took me some time in the beginning to start feeling comfortable.
For me, having it tucked, is the only way in a diaper or else there will be leakages when wetting.
Makes sense. I’ll have to try more.

It really depends on what you're wearing... diapers or panties?! Diapers you can tuck and not care later, if your already wearing appropriate pants or shorts. Panties well... all depends on how much they cover/support you, if you thing you can wear them comfortably for a long period of time and if you are comfortable in them!!!

I find women’s disposable discreet incontinence panties are very good for hiding an unsightly little bulge.

I buy a size too small so they’re nice and tight, and then push everything down and backwards before pulling the panties up.

Because the panties are slightly padded they smooth things, as well as holding them in place.

I like the feel of their tightness across my bottom too.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
what diapers do you use

Back