True Practical Absorbency of Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toph86 said:
If you like thick and heavy absorbant diapers you should try a megamax size M with a booster 2XL.
I prepared my Northshore diaper as described by me in this post:

As the Northshore size M is slightly larger than other diapers size M, the booster fits perfectly in. And as the diaper is (for my body) a bit more loose in the crotch the booster has enough room to expand. The overall fitting of the Northshore ist perfect for me with tight fitting at leg cuffs.
I used this diaper combination to slightly over 4 kg (didn't weight the dry combination, would guess around 350g) before I felt some wetness outside at my legs and took it of. If you don't mind sim leaking or use a rubber pants, there is still more capacity beyond 4 kg. Thanks to the good fit and the really strong tapes the diaper didn't slip down a bit when standing/ walking even with that high weight and the diaper foil or taps didn't get stretched as it happens with some other diapers when used.
I'm not wearing that thick diapers very often, but if you like it is a crazy thirsty combination. Have fun.

That is an interesting way to boost a diaper. For me though, my Size L MegaMax are a bit on the large size for me, but still fit me really well, with plenty of room for a Size 2XL contoured booster. Because the contoured booster also has leg guards, I have no leaks and am effectively wearing two diapers. I also wear terry-lined vinyl pants. So any leaks that do happen are captured by those.

If you are interested into more "real world" results you may check this side and the videos... :)

Real World Incontinence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back