Top 5 AB Things To Do

Bbyalice

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I'm super curious about what everyone thinks are the things that should be tried as an Adult Baby. Obviously everyone is different and has their own way of doing things but i thought it might be fun for us all to list our own favorites and compare. To be a bit more specific I am going to list my top five things i think i would most want to experience or have experienced as an adult baby and im hoping to see everyone's thoughts as well.

My Top 5 AB List
Being changed while diapered or in a pull up.
I don't know why exactly but for me this evokes a feeling unlike any other to make me feel super small.

2. Having a pacifier placed in your mouth.
It so simple but something in the thought of this action being so gentle but also in a way controlling appeals to me.

3. Diaper or pull-up check.
Similar to the pacifier its just takes away a bit of control while making you feel small.

4. Wetting a diaper.
This is an odd experience because while it is small feeling its also so warm that its almost distracting and its something that if was unexpected i imagine could make you feel even smaller.

5. Wearing a diaper.
I love diapers to be honest and the cuter they are the better i feel about them; a thick diaper has a special way of making me feel that is just great.

These are my top five AB experiences! I've never had the chance to experience the top 3 but im sure one day i will. I just want to reiterate that these are just my personal top five and id love to see what everyone else thinks too!

Thanks so much for reading,
Alice~​

• Love
Reactions: Diaperfreak, atechno, LilxFawn and 2 others
I really like the idea of 1 and 3 but never have experienced them either.

Last edited:
Reactions: sassmaster
Leaf12 said:
I really like the idea of 1 and 3 but never have experienced them either.
im sure in the future we will get to experience them, im happy to find someone relates to this!

Reactions: Leaf12
Oh! 1 & 3 would be the best things that could happen to me. I really have to take care of myself. A good list. I feel ver small when i wet and a wave of pleasure washes over me 😊 Thank you for posting! I :love: LOVE wearing my nappies. There is no better feeling.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperfreak and ABbilly
Kimberlie said:
Oh! 1 & 3 would be the best things that could happen to me. I really have to take care of myself. A really good list! :)
Thank you so much for the compliment, and I’m in the same boat.

It's awful not being able to wear nappies every day. I had 8 days of bliss and then had to stop for a week because the trash is full.:( I'm thinking of a nappy pail but I think it would create problems.
The more I read your list the more I say YES! :D

OP I like your list, I would also include bath time and being fed solid food that was cut up into smaller pieces

Reactions: NooNoo and sbmccue
I've probably been diapered 1,000 times as an adult, and I'd agree with Pampers4U that bath time always ranks right up there with getting your pants changed.

If I had to pick the one AB activity I most adored, it would probably be being fed a bottle and burped afterwards.

I think the deeper your 'little' mindset, the more incidental the diaper becomes.

Bbyalice said:
I'm super curious about what everyone thinks are the things that should be tried as an Adult Baby. Obviously everyone is different and has their own way of doing things but i thought it might be fun for us all to list our own favorites and compare. To be a bit more specific I am going to list my top five things i think i would most want to experience or have experienced as an adult baby and im hoping to see everyone's thoughts as well.

My Top 5 AB List
Being changed while diapered or in a pull up.
I don't know why exactly but for me this evokes a feeling unlike any other to make me feel super small.

2. Having a pacifier placed in your mouth.
It so simple but something in the thought of this action being so gentle but also in a way controlling appeals to me.

3. Diaper or pull-up check.
Similar to the pacifier its just takes away a bit of control while making you feel small.

4. Wetting a diaper.
This is an odd experience because while it is small feeling its also so warm that its almost distracting and its something that if was unexpected i imagine could make you feel even smaller.

5. Wearing a diaper.
I love diapers to be honest and the cuter they are the better i feel about them; a thick diaper has a special way of making me feel that is just great.

These are my top five AB experiences! I've never had the chance to experience the top 3 but im sure one day i will. I just want to reiterate that these are just my personal top five and id love to see what everyone else thinks too!

Thanks so much for reading,
Alice~​
yes Yes YES! I've not had the wonderful experiences or 1 -3 but I'd love to! I'm adding breastfeeding to this list as well.

DippyDawg said:
yes Yes YES! I've not had the wonderful experiences or 1 -3 but I'd love to! I'm adding breastfeeding to this list as well.
I wish along with you that I could say YES to 1-3

My top 5:
1. Diaper change, of course.
2. Breast feeding.
3. Fall asleep with head on mommy's lap.
4. A spanking if naughty.
5. Being given my blankie and binky.

Ahhh, joy !

• Love
Reactions: Diaperfreak, NooNoo and DippyDawg
I really like all the others but my top 5 are
1 Bathtime with a caregiver (not yet experienced)
2 Chosing a new paci online while sitting on CG's lap
3 Diaper Check (not yet experienced)
4 Car rides with activitie pad or singing kids songs
5 CG helping me brush my hair or teeth/ general bed time stuff

• Love
Reactions: Diaperfreak, NooNoo and ABbilly
ABbilly said:
My top 5:
1. Diaper change, of course.
2. Breast feeding.
3. Fall asleep with head on mommy's lap.
4. A spanking if naughty.
5. Being given my blankie and binky.

Ahhh, joy !
An awesome list! I love #3 especially.

GlitterGhost said:
I really like all the others but my top 5 are
1 Bathtime with a caregiver (not yet experienced)
2 Chosing a new paci online while sitting on CG's lap
3 Diaper Check (not yet experienced)
4 Car rides with activitie pad or singing kids songs
5 CG helping me brush my hair or teeth/ general bed time stuff
Love the inclusion of CG helping you with stuff, absolutely adorable!

Reactions: ABbilly
1) When I get home and she is waiting for me in the entrance hall with that serious Mommy look on her face.
2) Bath time , being dressed then being tucked in later is special time with story time . I love it !
3) Going out of town with Mommy on a trip
4) Having a get together with my little friends at my house with the Bigs in charge
5) Lifestyle conferences and events , kink , abdl and other wise where it is ok to let your little out and shine

• Love
Reactions: Diaperfreak, ABbilly and NooNoo
1. Wearing a thick, comfy Diaper
2. Watching my favorite cartoons
3. Playing with Legos
4. Wetting my thick, comfy Diaper
5. Caregiver/partner changes my wet Diaper. (I WISH, but I'm soooo lonely :(

• Love
Reactions: Diaperfreak and ABbilly
Bbyalice said:
im sure in the future we will get to experience them, im happy to find someone relates to this!
i’m right there with you both!

Reactions: ABbilly
Back