Casper

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi folks,

So I’ve been crazy busy and not contributing - sorry! Anyway, I’ve been cruising around on the web (as we all do!) and came across this site. https://www.dreamyncreamyab.com/ It kind of tipped me over into a bit of a girly thing. I don’t want to BE a girl, but I realise that I like the idea of wearing girly things. A bit confusing I guess. Anyway, I took the plunge and ordered a ‘flouncy dress’ and a cute romper with booties, mittens etc. I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment that I’ve actually done it.

I’ll let everyone know what it’s all like when it arrives.

Sweet dreams to all.

Cx

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I've ordered quite a few dresses from them in the past. I think you'll be happy with your purchase. They definitely put you in an interesting frame of mind with how soft and swishy and Lacey and frilly they are. Coupled with how short the dress is so your ruffly diapered bottom sticks out....definitely one of my favorite abdl things by far.

Nice! Dressing as a girl is fun.

OK - so my lovely dress finally arrived! Pretty amazing. The frilly nappy cover even has baby plastic lining! I’ve never had anything like it. I made some of my own frilly ankle socks to go with it and also picked up these WILD pink Crocs with bunnies on them. I couldn’t believe that they came in adult (women) sizes. The biggest was a US12 and they are snug but fit me fine (and I have quite big and wide feet!)

I highly recommend both the ‘dreamyncreamy’ Adult baby dress maker AND these special edition Crocs if you can find some (there are some other cute designs too).

Happy dressing out there!

Hugs,

Casper0DD3BC3B-7CAE-4758-A2F7-5B374EC3557F.jpeg

Omg thanks for sharing. This is too adorable.

This is what I've been looking for, thanks

Life is short. Tomorrow is never guaranteed. Enjoy the small things.

Too cute. Not really my interest as I'm 95% DL with some incon, but as an ameture sewer/seemstress I have a lot of respect. Now you've gotta model for us!

Back