Too big?

Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all,
I have a question that's been on my mind for a while now and it's this: you know how most of what you see when you see abdls it usually an person (man or woman) that is either in shape or is average body type or is even skinny so my question is around that
I know this is a silly question but do you have to be one of those body types to be part of abdl? I only think about this due to the fact that I'm more heavy set (i require the xl size of abdl diapers) then what you see in any media (insta,twitter,or even youtube) so can you be part of the abdl community and be heavy set?

Reactions: BigAl2, Woncrinklz and Edgewater
Yes, you are still ABDL. I am large and tall and I'm ABDL.

• Love
Reactions: Joeysms, LiddleBigBoy, BigAl2 and 2 others
If everyone here were models, it would be silent near everyday.
As you can see, it is busy, which means, lots of standard Human variation here!

• Love
Reactions: thedlguy, PadPhilosopher, BigAl2 and 2 others
Yeah. I know what you mean. Sometimes reading everyone is ordering medium sized is kinda making me feel "big" (my guess is they are young most of the time), but I go large as I've aged despite being "good", etc. :ROFLMAO:
I was extra large in some versions, but dropped some pounds way back when there was a diet thing going on here. I didn't follow the thread reporting progress, but kept going. I may regain, maybe not. I'm moving about way more, so I hope I'll remain somewhat "fit".

But ABDL isn't a size thing, no. It's whatever body you're in.
The fun note is larger diapers have more capacity, so it's win-win!🥳🥳🥳🥳🤩

Reactions: jp95409, PadPhilosopher and BigAl2
🤣All is welcome in the nut house.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, messydiaper, BigAl2 and 2 others
The human body takes all shapes, sizes and colors. We can’t all fit a particular mold. Models (within ABDL) tend to be little to help portray the “little” appeal. I was just talking today with a friend about how I’m jealous I am that there are Soldiers in my unit who can easily fit into size 7 diapers and 4t-5t pulls without trouble. I’m happy I can fit into XL Goodnites and some boys XL-XXL clothes. I shouldn’t complain. There’s a lot of people who can’t begin to achieve any of that. Even on a starvation diet. Yet again, we’re all different sizes and shapes. Even as children that’s a thing.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Woncrinklz
All the pictures I've seen of non-model AB/DLs suggests that we're very average, somewhat overweight like most people. Models are models and so they have to diet to remain employed in their profession but the rest of us probably battle with our weight. I'd love to lose 20 lbs but I'd have to give up my cookies....sigh.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, BigAl2 and Woncrinklz
dogboy said:
All the pictures I've seen of non-model AB/DLs suggests that we're very average, somewhat overweight like most people. Models are models and so they have to diet to remain employed in their profession but the rest of us probably battle with our weight. I'd love to lose 20 lbs but I'd have to give up my cookies....sigh.
Cookies..... That's a good idea! thanks!

Funny, Most every little guy I know, wishes they were bigger, but most ABDL folks I speak to (anonymously on ADISC), seem to wish they were smaller. So as Jagger said..... You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you need!

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy, PadPhilosopher, Tomtomthedl and 2 others
Media tends to favor the small body, too many reasons to get into.

As for sizes, yes there are all sizes...if there wernt anyone in size xl then the mfg wouldnt be selling them, and as they do that proves that they do exist.

That said, I muself am a size Large in most and only size medium in north shore.

That said, i was bigger at one point as well, was much larger and i'm like 140# less than my high point and 120# less than my usual weight for a decade...

As for size though on here, i know a lot of people wish they were small as like to get into actual kid diapers and clothes for authentic reasons?, so there is a bit of a bias on posting small sizes and such, but i'd say based on the ever expanding waistlines here in the west that there are plenty of XL+...

That said, i also suspect that many get diapers a bit too small for them and have tapes just on the wings/sides where as some more padding would be maybe a better option especially if using them.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and messydiaper
I'm a thiccboi. I wear some big & tall sizes.
Lowkey I just feel like a scaled up chubby baby.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Littledragon87 said:
you know how most of what you see when you see abdls it usually an person (man or woman) that is either in shape or is average body type or is even skinny

Actually I tend to see the opposite of this, depending on where I'm looking and how you define ABDL...

If you define ABDL as Anyone who wears a diaper and/or acts like a baby in a regressed state even if they actually don't enjoy doing it or aren't choosing to do it for personal reasons like pleasure (i.e. they're just doing it for a pay cheque). If this is how you define ABDL and you are looking at models on the internet as well as real people then yes the majority of them will be fit/skinny/attractive people.

The problem is you can't define ABDL this way because if someone is not choosing and enjoying it for whatever personal reasons then they can't really be ABDL's, it's much more of a lifestyle thing than just something you do because you have to. Look at astronauts for instance... Try describing the ABDL lifestyle to Buzz Aldrin and then saying he is one because he had to wear a diaper on his trip to space and he would probably deck you. Same thing with probably most of our IC users here who, while they do need diapers, don't want any part of the ABDL life and if they could, would choose to ditch the diapers.

Being truly AB or DL is a personal thing each individual has their own intimate connection with/to.

Given that understanding...
When I am looking at models from any of the "Premium" ABDL sites I know for fact that the majority of them are not actually into diapers or ABDL stuff outside of the photo/video shoots or at the very least they were not before they started that kind of modelling but have since developed maybe some level of interest personally.

So I don't really consider them AB's but simply models doing what they need to do to make a living, which is selling their "attractive" body (or what is generally, socially considered attractive) in a situation/clothing/activity that will excite/arouse the viewer. If one of does come out publicly to say "yes I am actually an AB both in the studio and at home too" or "I was doing this way before I considered modelling" or provides some evidence of that then great they can be considered AB in my mind but not before that happens.

By disregarding all of those and focusing solely on people I've met/seen IRL and the real ABDL's that have posted photos/videos online of themselves then actually you will find that most of them have average to larger bodies, some are definitely overweight for their height/age, and quite often even those with more average frames are on the bigger end of average or are not well toned etc.

Further proof is on the ABDL diaper stores, ask any of them which sizes sell the most and you will probably find that Large is the most commonly purchased and sells out the fastest.

As for the question you asked. Being ABDL has nothing to do with your weight or body type, as described above it is about the intimate personal desire/interest you have in the ABDL lifestyle. If you feel like this is a part of you and it's something you want then great, you do you, and be part of the community. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a bad word that'll get me spanked and should be ignored.

Reactions: dogboy
I see a bit of both average and plus size littles. Don't let the size of your diaper define the impact you could have on the community!

Reactions: ianwee and safaridaze
RaawrrrPincess said:
Don't let the size of your diaper define the impact you could have on the community!
Very well said! Why is that not on a billboard somewhere! Love it!

Reactions: mistykitty
Size, weight, shape, etc it doesn't matter. Body type doesn't define who we are or communities we're part of. So the answer is yes your absolutely fine.

Reactions: safaridaze
Littledragon87 said:
Hi all,
I have a question that's been on my mind for a while now and it's this: you know how most of what you see when you see abdls it usually an person (man or woman) that is either in shape or is average body type or is even skinny so my question is around that
I know this is a silly question but do you have to be one of those body types to be part of abdl? I only think about this due to the fact that I'm more heavy set (i require the xl size of abdl diapers) then what you see in any media (insta,twitter,or even youtube) so can you be part of the abdl community and be heavy set?
You don't have to be. It helps, but you don't need to be, as someone that use to be 300 pounds I was able to do it back then, now that I am 130 it is easier and cheaper since I lost 170 pounds. But it is doable at both ends.

• Wow
Reactions: dogboy, LittleAndAlone and mistykitty
Littledragon87 said:
I require the xl size of abdl diapers ... can you be part of the abdl community and be heavy set?
Well, obviously there are XL ABDL diapers for you, so for whom should they be made if not for heavy set ABDLs?

I12BLittle89 said:
The human body takes all shapes, sizes and colors.
So far, I haven't seen a green heptagonal one, though.

• Haha
Reactions: CuriousFabio and safaridaze
I think that reason why you may have this perception is that generally people who are more fit are more willing to put their pictures out there. Speaking from experience when i was really heavy (like 400 pounds) i never wanted my picture taken even fully clothed because i thought i looked repulsive. I was still ABDL though. Now that I have lost quite a bit of weight I am not so afraid to have my picture taken. I still prefer to not have any pictures of myself topless being taken but i don’t complain if a regular picture is taken (or try to hide). That is probably why you see more pictures of more “fit” people on places like Insta as opposed to more of the every day people.

Reactions: dogboy
Don't think too hard on. Because unfortunately the media frequently portrays models as 'conventionally attractive ' thin, lightly muscled, long legs and for some reason hairless (manufactories know that adults produce body hair right?)

I'd like see adults who are short, heavier than some and transgender individuals. On that note I'd also like a transgender Barbie doll. (Do those exist?)

of course you can be ABDL at any body type. the beauty of ABDL it goes with every body type and every age. ABDL is your mind set, mental make up, and emotional. It is part of who you are on the inside shining through to the outside. They wouldn't be making large and x-large diapers in the ABDL style if there weren't individuals purchasing them. Actually the large and x-large diapers are a large market base. One of the biggest concerns for Tykables a while back was people calling for their diapers to come in X-large sizing. Often i see what sells out first is the large and x-large. I am a big guy and tall and depending on the diaper normally i wear a large diaper however ABU i go with their XL due to their sizing. body type is just an imagine in our heads, so no matter what embrace your AB side no matter what size diaper you wear. i tend to think everyone looks cute in a diaper. My wife thinks me being a big guy makes it even cuter which makes me smile. with having a strong little side to me only real concern is the weight limit of a changing table out and about, but thankful haven't come across any that could handle me yet. don't worry about your size and physical appearance just allow yourself to enjoy your ABDL side.

Back