Told the GF. Caused Issues

xtrabulk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi Group!

First off, I'm doing OK. But, I was dating a wonderful (wonderful) woman who I had hoped to marry, and I disclosed (I believe too soon) my DL side. She seemed OK with it, and was willing to learn more. I was excited! So, I did the dumbest thing a person could do. I told her my ADISC handle, so she could have full transparency into this part of my life.

However, I kinda forgot I was giving this info to a woman, and (this was confirmed by my woman therapist) women. will. read. every. post. you. have. written. ever.

The post she was disturbed by was from 2008. I was drinking heavy then, and I have not went back to look at what I wrote that could have offended/disturbed her--too painful to do the research.

I strongly believe this led to our breakup, even though the misunderstanding was discussed, and she was very kind--so kind, it made me love her more, but that is neither here nor there.

I realize as I'm typing this they might see this post if they are curious about if I'd reply on here. But as I see it, that's my truth from what I was able to obtain from our kind conversation. I'm not gaslighting; just a heads up on timing.

If you are reading this, I love you, and the year is now 2021.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: KrankyPants, BobbiSueEllen, Lightstreak2553 and 2 others
sorry for the double post--idk how to delete. Admin, feel free to remove one of these posts. @admin

Reactions: BabyKillerChurchie
Maybe she needs time to process. Don't stalk her, but maybe send 1 text to say ... hey, I understand I gave you a lot to digest, I am here if you want help umderstanding things. And then let her have time. If she comes to realize diapers are no big deal, and the past is the past, she will contact you.

In the meantime, if she knows passwords, change them all. There is a reason people say , hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Last edited:
Reactions: KrankyPants, BobbiSueEllen, Lightstreak2553 and 7 others
That sucks OP. I hope you get her back. Your heart was in the right place attempting to be totally transparent. There is value in that and maybe karma owes you one in a good way.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, BabyKillerChurchie, AComputerGuy and 1 other person
I suppose that if there is any single lesson to learn from this, it is be careful about what you post and be sure you can live with and defend yourself.

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants, BobbiSueEllen, BabyKillerChurchie and 2 others
That sucks... Sorry to hear! We are all here with you. :3 buddy stand strong!!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
KittyMerriweather said:
Maybe she needs time to process. Don't stalk her, but maybe send 1 text to say ... hey, I understand I gave you a lot to digest, I am here if you want help umderstanding things. And then let her have time. If she comes to realize diapers are no big deal, and the past is the past, she will contact you.

In the meantime, if she knows passwords, change them all. There is a reason people say , hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
No passwords were exchanged. I think she just scanned. But a great suggestion to others!!

Reactions: KrankyPants and KittyMerriweather
Back