Today's fashion show

Peesalot

I love cross dressing - the more often, the better
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
I purchased 2 new dresses last week. While my wife was out for a good 4 hours today, I had a chance to dress up fully. I like both dresses. The navy blue one is my favorite of the two. I believe the green dress would look a lot better if there were about 20 - 30 less pounds of me inside it. I also wish I could get better pictures from my cell phone. Nonetheless, here are the dresses. The navy blue and my black dress (not pictured) are my 2 favorites in my slowly growing wardrobe of now 8 dresses.

20220614_102352.jpg 20220614_103607.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Carl1867, Kittyinpink, piper23 and 6 others
Peesalot said:
I purchased 2 new dresses last week. While my wife was out for a good 4 hours today, I had a chance to dress up fully. I like both dresses. The navy blue one is my favorite of the two. I believe the green dress would look a lot better if there were about 20 - 30 less pounds of me inside it. I also wish I could get better pictures from my cell phone. Nonetheless, here are the dresses. The navy blue and my black dress (not pictured) are my 2 favorites in my slowly growing wardrobe of now 8 dresses.

View attachment 80302 View attachment 80303
I share your pain, I also struggle with the extra pounds at times.

But just enjoy the feeling of being dressed, being a girl / lady for a little while, I do.

Jenny xx

❤️

Reactions: piper23, GatoChihuahua, chrischrischris and 2 others
SissyJenny2 said:
I share your pain, I also struggle with the extra pounds at times.

But just enjoy the feeling of being dressed, being a girl / lady for a little while, I do.

Jenny xx

❤️
Yeah, the extra pounds suck; but, at age 76 (77 in 2 months) I doubt they are going away any time soon. I agree, I enjoy being dressed as a woman infinitely more than being dressed as a man. I feel, well, so feminine. That's a feeling I love.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Carl1867, rbm and 3 others
I also love that feeling and I also love the preparation, choosing my underwear, slip, dress and accessories.

I especially love my hair accessories and clips / bows.

I find it great to dress across the age range which might not exactly fit with the other forum. I really like being a little girl, young girl, teeny and mature.

My wife has now seen me and shared with me across all of these.

At this point it is fun, play and nothing to serious to her but that’s the transition of, for want of a better expression, perception and control I want. I want her to decide and suggest.

Even better when she would start to buy my dresses and outfits or we could choose together.

Jenny

• Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, piper23, chrischrischris and 2 others
The trick to passing is to dress your age and body shape and wear what fits in. You chose well.

JoeRelax said:
those are beautiful dresses.
Thanks. BTW, both were under $19.00 at Ross Dress For Less.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Seasonedcitizen and Deleted member 57387
Peesalot said:

View attachment 80302 View attachment 80303
The blue is definitely outstanding and gorgeous

Both nice , elegant dresses. Suit you well. 😍.

Reactions: piper23
Thanks for the nice comment on the dresses. I am taking the dark blue one on a trip in a little over a week. I will have 2 nights on the road that I want to go out in public fully cross dressed. I've never done this; but, want to do so. I am going to make an appointment at a wig shop along the way as I want a proper, professionally fitted wig to wear. The one I have is fine for in home wear but not for public wearing.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Seasonedcitizen, chrischrischris and 2 others
Back