Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining
  • Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

To all the new people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanrog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hi! My name is Tanner, I'm pretty new to ADISC myself. I'm not a moderator but love meeting new people. I just wanted to welcome all the new comers, and say that if anyone wants to talk or make a new friend, jump on the welcome wagon and reply to this thread and ill message you!

Being new is exciting and scary at the same time so feel free to ask me questions and most of all, stay padded!

Tanner

tanrog said:
Hi! My name is Tanner, I'm pretty new to ADISC myself. I'm not a moderator but love meeting new people. I just wanted to welcome all the new comers, and say that if anyone wants to talk or make a new friend, jump on the welcome wagon and reply to this thread and ill message you!

Being new is exciting and scary at the same time so feel free to ask me questions and most of all, stay padded!

Tanner

Hi and welcome to the site. Thank you for making your introduction thread. So that members can know you better, do you have any interesting hobbies and non diaper activities you enjoy doing?

Well, i love working on cars and mowing the yard! It quiets my mind from all the noise.. Im really into music like Pink Floyd, Roger Waters and the like, hard metal to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back